|A1||"1812" Overture, Op 49||15:34|
|B1||Capriccio Italien, Op. 45||15:20|
|B2||Cossack Dance From Mazeppa||4:17|
- Composed By – Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky*
- Edited By, Recorded By [Digital Recording] – Bob Ingebretsen, Bruce Rothaar, Jim Youngberg, Jules Bloomenthal, Thomas Stockham
- Engineer [Sound] – Jack Renner
- Liner Notes – Albert Petrak*
- Mastered By, Technician [Technical Consultant] – Stan Ricker
- Producer – Robert Woods (2)
NOTE: click on main image to see closeup of cannonfire groove.
Gatefold cover has info & pictures regarding the history of the compositions and of the recording process of the album.
"Capriccio Italien" has Op. 49 incorrectly printed on the back cover, and Op. 45 printed correctly on the label.
Cover Illustration: Authentic toy soldiers, cast in lead, from the period (1804-1815), hand painted in France, part of the Lyle Thoburn Collection at the Geauga County Historical Society, Burton, Ohio.
Mastered using the Soundstream digital Recording system
Produced in cooperation with Baron Productions, Ltd.
Pressed in Germany.
℗ © 1979 TELARC® Records
Distributed by audio-technica
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout etched (Variant 1 and 3)): TELSS 10041 A11 SR
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout etched (Variant 2)): TELSS 10041 -A-12 M-3
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout etched (Variant 1)): TELSS 10041 B8 SR
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout etched (Variant 2)): TELARC 10041 B-11 M-3 IAM RD
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout etched (Variant 3)): TELSS 10041 B8 M3 SR
- Matrix / Runout (Side A & B runout stamped (Variant 1 and 3)): Manufactured in Germany