|Symphony No. 4 In F Minor, Op. 36|
|A1||First Movement: Andante Sostenuto||17:22|
|B1||Second Movement: Andantino In Modo Di Canzone||8:04|
|B2||Third Movement: Scherzo: Pizzicato Ostinato||5:08|
|B3||Fourth Movement: Finale: Allegro Con Fuoco||8:34|
Early US stereo issue with:
- "Shaded Dog" labels
- "LIVING STEREO" at bottom of label
- "STEREO-ORTHOPHONIC..." text below Nipper
- text in semi-cirlce at bottom of label starting with "TMK(s)"
(labelography code: UE9)
"Miracle Surface" logo on front of sleeve.
"A "New Orthophonic" High Fidelity Recording" on front of sleeve.
"Printed in U.S.A." on front of sleeve.
1st cat# on sleeve.
2nd cat# on labels.
© 1960 on sleeve
Corresponding mono issue has cat# LM-2369
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - machine stamped - this variant): K2 RY1134-5S A2 I
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - machine stamped - this variant): K2 RY1135-6S A2 I
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): K2RY-1134
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): K2RY-1135