- Art Direction – Fred Holtz
- Composed By – Alexander Scriabin* (tracks: 3), Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky* (tracks: 1, 2)
- Conductor – Leopold Stokowski
- Coordinator [Project] – Frank H. Burton
- Executive-Producer – Seymour Solomon
- Liner Notes – Paul Affelder
- Orchestra – Houston Symphony Orchestra (tracks: 3), Stadium Symphony Orchestra Of New York* (tracks: 1, 2)
- Producer – Bert Whyte
- Remastered By – Ed Friedner
- Supervised By [Musical Supervisor For Tape Transfer] – Seymour Solomon
Tchaikovsky originally recorded on 1/2 inch three-track magnetic tape and released Jan., 1959 as SDBR 3011.
Scriabin originally recorded on three-track 35 mm magnetic film and released Nov., 1959 as SDBR 3032.
℗ & © 1996, 1958 Everest Record Group, Inc.
This recording was mastered using 20-bit technology for "high definition sound".
Made in USA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: EVC9037 Y6803F
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L532
- Barcode: 723918903729
- Other (SPARS Code): AAD