- Made By – Warner-Pioneer Corporation
- Art Direction – Bob Defrin
- Bass – Herb Bushler (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B2), Richard Davis (2) (tracks: A2, B3)
- Bongos, Timbales – Chicky Johnson (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B2)
- Composed By – Ted Curson
- Congas, Percussion – Lawrence Killian (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B2)
- Drums – Albert Heath
- Engineer [Re-mix] – Bobby Warner
- Illustration – Don Ivan Punchatz
- Liner Notes – Gary Giddins
- Mastered By – George Piros
- Percussion – Butch Curson (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B2)
- Piano – Kenny Barron
- Producer – Michael Cuscuna
- Recorded By – Joel Kerr
- Saxophone – Nick Brignola (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B2), Robin Kenyatta
- Supervised By [Re-mix, Mastering] – Ilhan Mimoroglu*
- Trumpet – Ted Curson
Includes Japanese liner notes.
Series: "Jazz-Forever Excellent 2" on Atlantic green-white-red label design.
Recorded, re-mixed and mastered at Atlantic Recording Studios, New York.
℗© 1976 Atlantic Recording Corporation.
発売元 ・ ワーナー・パイオニア株式会社.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Other (Price Indication Obi): ¥ 2,200