- Alto Saxophone – George Hunter (tracks: B2)
- Baritone Saxophone – Ronnie Ross (tracks: B2)
- Bass – Johnny Hawksworth
- Drums – Ronnie Verrell
- Guitar – Ike Isaacs
- Liner Notes – Charles Fox (3)
- Photography [Front Cover] – Hans Wild (2)
- Piano, Vibraphone – Stan Tracey
- Reeds – Henry Mackenzie*, Ken Kiddier, Les Gilbert*, Red Price, Ronnie Chamberlain
- Soprano Saxophone – Roy Willox (tracks: B2)
- Tenor Saxophone – Don Rendell (tracks: A1), Ronnie Scott (tracks: A1), Tommy Whittle (tracks: A1)
- Trombone – Don Lusher, Harry Roche (tracks: B4), Jackie Armstrong (tracks: B4), Jimmy Coombes, Keith Christie, Ladd Busby* (tracks: B4), Maurice Pratt (tracks: B4), Wally Smith
- Trumpet – Bert Ezard, Bobby Pratt, Duncan Campbell, Eddie Blair, Joe Hunter (6) (tracks: B1), Kenny Baker (tracks: B1), Ronnie Hughes (tracks: B1), Stan Roderick (tracks: B1)
Made in England.
Kenny Baker appears courtesy of Nixa Record Co., Ltd.
Don Rendell appears courtesy of Denis Preston.
Advertised as a new April release in "This Month's Decca Popular LPs in Stereo and Mono", Gramophone magazine, April 1959, p. 57.