Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–Teddy Charles Quartet||Variations On A Motive By Bud||4:17|
|A2||–Teddy Charles Quartet||Wailing Dervish
Written-By – Shorty Rogers
|A3||–Teddy Charles Quartet||Further Out||5:40|
|B1||–Teddy Charles Quartet||Etudiez Le Cahier||3:45|
|B2||–Teddy Charles Quintet||Margo||4:49|
|B3||–Teddy Charles Quintet||Bobalob I, Bobalob II||6:56|
- Manufactured By – Victor Musical Industries, Inc.
- Bass – Curtis Counce
- Drums – Shelly Manne
- Liner Notes – Hall Overton, Ira Gitler
- Piano – Teddy Charles (tracks: B2, B3)
- Remastered By – Van Gelder*
- Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone – Jimmy Giuffre (tracks: B2, B3)
- Trumpet – Shorty Rogers
- Vibraphone – Teddy Charles
- Written-By – Teddy Charles (tracks: A1, A3 to B3)
Bobalob presented here in two takes, happened spontaneously.
Shelly Manne reads incorrectly as Shelley Manne on front jacket. All other credits (back jacket and labels correctly credit as Shelly Manne.