|4||Feeding The Bluejays||5:05|
|7||A Clockwork Banana||4:23|
|9||You Mystify Me||3:02|
|11||A Hero ✳ In Music||17:42|
- Bass [Freqencies], Other [Black Power] – Jet Powers
- Drums, Tabla, Other [New Face Of The Beat Girl Generation] – Sister Anne
- Engineer – Ian Shaw
- Guitar [Space], Vocals, Tape, Other [Anarchism, The Karma Sutra] – The Shed
- Lead Guitar, Sitar, Other [Existentialism] – Dean Angel
- Mastered By – Bilbo Baggins*
- Producer – Baby Jesus
- Tape, Other [Pyramidology, Mirrors, Flying Saucers] – Dr.Manx
- Written-By, Composed By – Edward Ball
Jet Powers B.6th May 1980. Dr Manx B.30th November 1977
Sister Anne B.22nd November 1978
℗ 1997 Creation Records Ltd.
© 1997 Creation Records Ltd.
Apart from the band name on front cover, Creation Records' address and ℗, © and distribution information on back cover, and cat. # on spine all text on the sleeve is reversed. On the disc only the album title is reversed. (see images) This reflects the fact that almost all of the music has been recorded backwards.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 017556 601778
- Matrix / Runout: [DADC Austria logo] A0100227213-0101 13 B1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L553
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94C2