- Design – Heung-Heung Chin
- Executive-Producer [Associate] – Kazunori Sugiyama, Steve Peters
- Executive-Producer, Liner Notes – John Zorn
- Instruments, Flute [Wooden], Ryuteki, Flute [Hichiriki], Shakuhachi, Koto, Shamisen, Taiko, Percussion [Tsutsumi, Frame Drum, Bass Drum], Performer [Ki], Wood Block, Bells, Rattle, Gong, Steel Drums, Kalimba [Thumb Piano], Marimba, Drums [Log], Timpani, Cymbal, Bells [Prayer], Performer [Glass Bowls], Temple Block, Performer [Glass Bottles], Handclaps [Hand Claps], Tambourine, Maracas, Shaker, Performer [Sticks], Percussion, Drums [Drum Set], Trumpet, Horns, Conch [Shells], Sho, Voice, Effects [Sound], Turntables, Electronics, Composed By, Performer, Producer, Recorded By – Teiji Ito
- Mastered By – Scott Hull (2)
Music composed, performed, produced and recorded in NYC, 1964.
"Tenno" runs continuously—IDs are placed for convenience only.
Special thanks to Tavio Ito, Guy Klucevsek, Catrina Neiman, Cherel Ito.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (from obi): 0702397803126