Tracklist Hide Credits
- Artwork [Balloon] – Alan Black (3)
- Artwork [Colour Processing] – Graham Nash
- Bass – Leo Lyons
- Design, Photography By – John Fowlie
- Drums – Ric Lee
- Engineer – Andy Johns
- Engineer [Assistant] – Chris Kimsey
- Guitar, Vocals – Alvin Lee
- Keyboards – Chick Churchill
- Producer – Chris Wright
- Written-By – A. Lee* (tracks: 1 to 7)
Made in U.S.A.
All Alvin Lee compositions published by Chrysalis Music Limited, ASCAP,
Chuck Berry composition published by Arc Music Corp., BMI
Originally released in 1975.
Track 8 recorded at the Isle Of Wight festival 1970.
Must have been released before 1994, as there are no SID Codes.
Released in a standard jewel case with 4-page booklet
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 4411-41085-2 8
- Matrix / Runout: DIDX 002940-2
- Matrix / Runout (Mould ring): Made in USA - Digital Audio Disc Corp.
- SPARS Code: AAD
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Other (DADC Code): DIDX 002940
Other Versions (5 of 81) View All
|SML 1078||Ten Years After||Watt (LP, Album, Gat)||Deram||SML 1078||UK||1970||Sell This Version|
|M 77850||Ten Years After||Watt (8-Trk, Album, Club)||Deram||M 77850||US||1970||Sell This Version|
|JPCD9707435||Ten Years After||Watt (CD, Album, RE, Unofficial)||ООО "ДОРА"||JPCD9707435||Russia||1997||Sell This Version|
|XDES 18050||Ten Years After||Watt (LP, Album, W)||Deram||XDES 18050||US||1970||Sell This Version|
|6307 550||Ten Years After||Watt (LP, Album, RE)||Chrysalis||6307 550||France||Unknown||Sell This Version|