Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra Entertainment Group
- Copyright (c) – Elektra Entertainment Group
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Record Company – Warner Communications Inc.
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Recorded At – FM Studios
- Mixed At – FM Studios
- Recorded At – Studio 213 (2)
- Mixed At – Encore Studios
- Produced For – 2 Tuff-E-Nuff Productions
- Produced For – Nothin' Personal Productions
- Published By – Two Tuff-E-Nuff Songs
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – More Than A Tea Party
- Published By – Junkie Funk Music
- Published By – MacMan Music, Inc.
- Published By – Willow Girl Music Co.
- Published By – Sky Tower Music Ltd.
- Published By – Seventh & Shaver Music
- Published By – Disney Music Publishing
- Arranged By [String Arrangements] – Frank Martin
- Art Direction – Alli*
- Backing Vocals [Additional Background Vocals] – Della Miles, Nikki Richelle, Puff Johnson, Ricky Valentino LaFontaine
- Bass – Nate Phillips*
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Angela Skinner, Marie McElroy
- Design – Jennifer (37)
- Engineer [Mix] – Ken Kessie (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 12)
- Engineer [Recording] – Steve Counter (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 12)
- Executive-Producer – Denzil Foster And Thomas McElroy*
- Guitar – Marlon McClain
- Keyboards, Drum Programming [Drum Machine Programming] – Denzil Foster, Thomas McElroy
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Terry Ellis (2)
- Management – Angela Quinones, David Lombard
- Other [Hair Stylist] – Edris Nicholls
- Other [Make-Up] – Troy Jensen
- Other [Styling] – Alex White
- Photography By – Enrique Badulescu
- Saxophone – Norbert Stachel
- Trumpet – Bill Ortiz
Track 10 is a CD bonus track.
Recorded and mixed at FM Studios, Oakland, CA
Track 4 recorded at Studio 213, North Hollywood, CA and mixed at Encore Studios, Burbank, CA
Tracks 1 to 3, 5 to 9, 11, 12 arranged and produced for 2 Tuff-E-Nuff Productions, Inc.
Track 4 produced for Nothin' Personal Productions.
Track 10 produced for 2 Tuff-E-Nuff Productions, Inc.
1, 2, 5, 6: © 1995 Two Tuff-E-Nuff Songs/EMI Blackwood Music, Inc./More Than A Tea Party, BMI.
3, 8: © 1995 Two Tuff-E-Nuff Songs/EMI Blackwood Music, Inc., BMI.
4: © 1995 Junkie Funk Music, BMI/Mac Man Music, Inc./C. Riddick's Publisher, ASCAP.
7, 9, 11: © 1995 Two Tuff-E-Nuff Songs/EMI Blackwood Music, Inc./More Than A Tea Party, BMI/Mac Man Music, Inc., ASCAP.
10: © 1977 Willow Girl Music Co./Sky Tower Music Ltd., ASCAP.
12: © 1995 Two Tuff-E-Nuff Songs/EMI Blackwood Music, Inc./More Than A Tea Party, BMI/Mac Man Music, Inc./Seventh & Shaver Music/Disney Music, ASCAP.
Management for David Lombard Management.
Made in Germany by Warner Music Manufacturing Europe.
℗© 1995 Elektra Entertainment Group, a division of Warner Communications Inc. for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7559-61857-2 1
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 1557
- Other (Distribution code): CA 851
- Matrix / Runout: 755961857-2 WME
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L011
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0549
Other Versions (5 of 8) View All
|61857-2||Terry Ellis (2)||Southern Gal (CD, Album)||EastWest Records America||61857-2||US||1995||Sell This Version|
|PRO-61857-2||Terry Ellis (2)||Southern Gal (CD, Album, Promo)||EastWest Records America||PRO-61857-2||US||1995||Sell This Version|
|CD 61857||Terry Ellis (2)||Southern Gal (CD, Album)||EastWest||CD 61857||Canada||1995||Sell This Version|
|7559-61857-2||Terry Ellis (2)||Southern Gal (CD, Album)||EastWest||7559-61857-2||Europe||1995||Sell This Version|
|9 618574-4||Terry Ellis (2)||Southern Gal (Cass)||Elektra||9 618574-4||Canada||1995||Sell This Version|