- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – David Spinozza
- Arranged By, Conductor – Harry Whitaker (tracks: A1, B1, B3), L. Leon Pendarvis* (tracks: A2, A3, B2, B4)
- Art Direction – Katsumi Asaba
- Bass – Anthony Jackson
- Cello – Charles McCracken, Jonathan Abramowitz
- Concertmaster, Violin – David Nadien
- Congas, Percussion, Voice – Nana*
- Contractor – David Nadien, Marvin Stamm
- Coordinator [Production] – Kiki Miyake
- Cornet – Terumasa Hino
- Drums – Howard King
- Electric Piano [Rhodes], Piano [Acoustic] – Harry Whitaker, L. Leon Pendarvis*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Ollie Cotton
- Flugelhorn – Marvin Stamm, Randy Brecker, Terumasa Hino
- Handclaps – Harry Whitaker, Nana*, Terumasa Hino
- Management [Terumasa Hino's Manager] – Hiro Kajiwara
- Mastered By – Tohru Kotetsu
- Photography By [Cover] – Eiichiroh Sakata*
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve] – Akira Aimi
- Producer – Kiyoshi Itoh
- Producer [Associate], Recorded By, Mixed By – Joe Jorgensen
- Product Manager – Akira Taguchi
- Saxophone [Alto], Flute – David Tofani*
- Saxophone [Baritone], Flute [Alto] – Ronnie Cuber
- Saxophone [Soprano], Flute [Alto] – Dave Liebman*
- Saxophone [Tenor], Flute – Harold Vick
- Trombone – David Bargeron*, Wayne Andre
- Trumpet – Marvin Stamm, Randy Brecker
- Viola – Al Brown*, Emanuel Vardi
- Violin – Charles Libove, Gerald Tarack, Harry Cykman, Lewis Eley, Marvin Morgenstern, Max Ellen, Richard Sortomme
- Vocals – Janice Pendarvis, Lani Groves
- Written-By – Harry Whitaker (tracks: A1, B1, B3), Janice Gadsden (tracks: A2), L. Leon Pendarvis* (tracks: A2, A3), Terumasa Hino (tracks: B2, B4)
Terumasa Hino plays YAMAHA Cornet and Flugelhorn.
Anthony Jackson appears through the courtesy of Columbia Records.
Randy Brecker appears through the courtesy of Arista Records.
Joe Jorgensen appears through the courtesy of Tappan Zee Records.
Special thanks to Harry Whitaker, L. Leon Pendarvis, Joe Jorgensen, Richard Okon and beautiful staff of A&R Recording Studios.
Very special thanks to Shoo Kaneko and Toshinari Koinuma for making this album possible.
A1, B1 & B3: Published by Transition Music.
A2 & A3: Published by Pinwheel Music Inc.
B2 & B4: Published by East Wind Music Inc.
Manufactured and Distributed by Victor Musical Industries, Inc. Tokyo.
This album is dedicated to my father, mother, brother, sister and kids. Terumasa Hino.
Other Versions (5 of 7) View All
|VIJ-4006||Terumasa Hino||City Connection (LP, Album)||Flying Disk||VIJ-4006||Japan||1979||Sell This Version|
|VICJ-77014||Terumasa Hino||City Connection (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, UHQ)||JVC||VICJ-77014||Japan||2016||Sell This Version|
|VICJ-18004||Terumasa Hino||City Connection (CD, Album, RE)||JVC||VICJ-18004||Japan||1996||Sell This Version|
|VDP-5010||Terumasa Hino||City Connection (CD, Album)||Flying Disk||VDP-5010||Japan||1986||Sell This Version|
|VIJ-6020||Terumasa Hino||City Connection (LP, Album, Promo)||Flying Disk||VIJ-6020||Japan||1979||Sell This Version|