Tracklist Hide Credits
- Manufactured By – A&M Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – A&M Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Gold Mountain, Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Gold Mountain, Ltd.
- Pressed By – Electrosound Group Midwest, Inc.
- Published By – Bug Music
- Published By – Junior Morgan Music
- Published By – Olsongs
- Published By – Cadillac Pink Music
- Published By – Atlantic Music Corp.
- Published By – First Release Music
- Published By – Rightsong Music Inc.
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By – Margmac Music
- Published By – Mona Monday Music
- Published By – Special Rider Music
- Recorded At – Cherokee Studios
- Mixed At – Cherokee Studios
- Arranged By – Mentor Williams (tracks: B3), The Textones
- Arranged By [Horns] – Tom Junior Morgan (tracks: B1)
- Art Direction – Boom! Graphics, Gary Nichamin
- Artwork [Color Tinting] – Sarah Leddick
- Backing Vocals – Carla Olson, Gene Clark (tracks: B1)
- Backing Vocals, Drums, Percussion – Phil Seymour
- Backing Vocals, Keyboards, Saxophone – Tom Junior Morgan
- Bass Guitar – Joe Read
- Crew [Equipment] – Mr. Steve Moore*
- Design [Logo] – Peter Greco (2)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Gary McGachan, Joe Seta, Mark Wilczak
- Guitar [Electric & Acoustic Rhythm Guitars], Lead Vocals – Carla Olson
- Guitar [Electric & Acoustic Rhythm Guitars], Vocals – George Callins
- Keyboards – Barry Goldberg (tracks: A5, B4)
- Keyboards [Programmed By] – Kris Klemcke (tracks: A1, A2)
- Lead Guitar – Carla Olson (tracks: A3, A5, B1, B2), George Callins (tracks: A1, B1, B3, B5)
- Legal [Attorney] – Jody Graham, Lee Phillips (2), Peter Paterno
- Management – Saul Davis
- Management [Agency] – William Morris Agency
- Management [Agent] – Kevin Scott (10)
- Mixed By – Brad Gilderman
- Percussion – Bennett Kaufman (tracks: A4), Denis Benarrosh (tracks: A2, A3, B1), Steve Moore (28) (tracks: A1)
- Photography By – Boom! Graphics, Gary Nichamin
- Producer – Barry Goldberg, Brad Gilderman
- Recorded By – Brad Gilderman, John Boghosian
- Slide Guitar – Ry Cooder (tracks: A5, B4)
- Trombone – Steve Gonsouling (tracks: B1)
- Trumpet – Mike Breitsprecher (tracks: B1)
© 1984 Gold Mountain Ltd.
All Rights Reserved
GM 86010 Printed in the U.S.A.
Track A1, A5, B3, B5 © 1984 OLSONGS administered by Bug Music (BMI)
Track A2 © 1984 JUNIOR MORGAN MUSIC / OLSONGS administered by Bug Music (BMI)
Track A3 © 1984 CADILLAC PINK MUSIC / ATLANTIC MUSIC CORP. / FIRST RELEASE MUSIC (BMI)
Track A4 © 1982 RIGHTSONG MUSIC INC. (BMI)
Track B1 © 1984 OLSONGS administered by Bug Music / IRVING MUSIC INC. / MARGMAC MUSIC (BMI)
Track B2 © 1984 MONA MONDAY MUSIC administered by Bug Music (BMI)
Track B4 © 1984 SPECIAL RIDER MUSIC (ASCAP)
Con Merton, Gary Shafner, Mark Robinson, Richard Schenkman, Alice, Mitchell Schneider, J.J. Jackson,Macey Lipman & MLM,
Bob Saldana, Stann Findelle, Lee Davis, Ginger Canzoneri, Suzi Frank, Tom Slocum, Garry Thompson, Chubby Checker, Charlie Malyszka/Rickenbacker Guitars, Voltage Guitar Shop, Don, B.D. Jake, E.C., D.T., Stan, Mark Cuff, David Provost, everyone at Gold Mountain and A&M Records, and our families one & all.
Special thanks to Kath from Carla & Saul
Ry Cooder appears courtesy of Warner Brothers Records
Pat Robinson appears courtesy of Rock 'n' Roll Records
Ric Albin appears courtesy of The Droogs
Live Sound / Rick Brown , Rehearsals / S.I.R.
LP is packaged in an inner sleeve with a white background and black print containing track titles, lyrics, credits, and companies.
Quote LP Inner Sleeve Side Two: "The future ain't what it used to be and what's more it never was." Lee Hays
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched): GM 086010 - A - ES1 PRECISION emw
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched): GM 086010 - B - ES1 PRECISION emw
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 10) View All
|VLP-234||The Textones||Midnight Mission (LP, Album)||Victoria||VLP-234||Spain||1989||Sell This Version|
|OVCD-130||The Textones||Midnight Mission (CD, Album, RE)||Omnivore Recordings||OVCD-130||US||2015||Sell This Version|
|ACA 8016||Carla Olson & The Textones||Carla Olson & The Textones - Midnight Mission (CD, Album, RE)||Acadia||ACA 8016||UK||2001||Sell This Version|
|OVCD-130||The Textones||Midnight Mission (CD, Album, Promo)||Omnivore Recordings||OVCD-130||US||2015||Sell This Version|
|GM-86010||The Textones||Midnight Mission (LP, Album)||A&M Records, Gold Mountain||GM-86010||US||1984||Sell This Version|