|1||Introduction - Mel Lewis & Alan Grant||1:50|
|3||Polka Dots & Moon Beams||3:47|
|5||All My Yesterdays||4:08|
|9||Mean What You Say||5:35|
|10||Don't Ever Leave Me||4:15|
|11||Willow Weep For Me||6:25|
|12||The Little Pixie||13:45|
- Alto Saxophone – Jerome Richardson, Jerry Dodgion
- Baritone Saxophone – Pepper Adams
- Double Bass – Richard Davis (2)
- Engineer – Jason Backhouse
- Percussion – Mel Lewis
- Piano – Hank Jones
- Producer – Alan Grant
- Tenor Saxophone – Eddie Daniels, Joe Farrell
- Trombone – Cliff Heather, Garnett Brown, John Rains
- Trumpet – Bill Berry, Snooky Young*, Jimmy Nottingham, Jimmy Owens, Thad Jones (tracks: 2, 4, 5, 7, 9, 10, 12)
- Valve Trombone – Bob Brookmeyer
- Written By – Thad Jones
Engineered at Stebbing Recording Centre, Auckland, New Zealand.
"Morning Reverend" is dedicated to the Rev. John Gensel.
Liner notes by Alan Grant & Warwick Woodward.