|A2||All My Yesterdays||4:22|
|B2||The Little Pixie||14:24|
|B3||Big Dipper (Alternate Take)||5:44|
|C2||Lover Man (Oh Where Can You Be?)||5:24|
|C3||Ah, That's Freedom||10:08|
|D1||Don't Ever Leave Me||4:28|
|D2||Willow Weep For Me||6:15|
|D3||Mean What You Say||5:51|
|E2||Polka Dots & Moonbeams||4:02|
|F1||All My Yesterdays||4:24|
- Alto Saxophone, Clarinet, Flute – Jerome Richardson, Jerry Dodgion
- Art Direction, Design – Burton Yount
- Baritone Saxophone – Marv "Doc" Holladay* (tracks: A1 to B3), Pepper Adams (tracks: C1 to F2)
- Bass – Richard Davis (2)
- Drums – Mel Lewis
- Guitar – Sam Herman
- Lacquer Cut By – BG*
- Liner Notes – John Mosca
- Mastered By [LP Mastering] – Bernie Grundman
- Other [Sound Restoration] – Fran Gala
- Percussion – Sam Herman (tracks: A1 to B3)
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Chuck Stewart
- Photography By [Interior Photographs By] – Jan Persson (4), Ray Avery, Raymond Ross
- Piano – Hank Jones
- Producer [Associate Producer] – John Koenig
- Producer [Associate Producer], Liner Notes – Chris "Frenchie" Smith
- Producer [Produced For Release By], Liner Notes – Zev Feldman
- Recorded By, Producer [Produced For Release By], Executive-Producer, Other [Sound Restoration], Liner Notes – George Klabin
- Tenor Saxophone, Clarinet – Eddie Daniels
- Tenor Saxophone, Clarinet, Flute – Joe Farrell
- Trombone – Bob Brookmeyer (tracks: A1 to B3), Cliff Heather, Garnett Brown, Jack Rains, Tom McIntosh
- Trumpet – Bill Berry, Danny Stiles (tracks: C1 to F2), Jimmy Nottingham, Jimmy Owens, Snooky Young (tracks: A1 to B3)
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn, Arranged By, Conductor – Thad Jones
Comes in a tri-fold gatefold cover. Includes a 12" by 12" 20-page booklet
Disc 1 Recorded February 7th, 1966 and Discs 2 & 3 March 21, 1966.
From hype sticker
First official vinyl release of the opening night recordings at the Village vanguard in 1966
● Deluxe limited-edition of 3,000 180gm hand-numbered 3LP sets mastered by Bernie Grundman at Bernie Grundman Mastering, cut at 33-1/3 & pressed by RTI.
From rear cover
℗ © 2019 Resonance Records
Made in USA.
Limited edition 1st pressing of 3,000
On the rear cover the CD catalog number HCD-2023 is printed at top right.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 0096802280238
- Barcode (Text): 0 96802 28023 8
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): BG HLP-9023-A 33700.1(3)..
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): BG HLP-9023-B 33700.2(3)...
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): BG HLP-9023-C 33700.3(3)...
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): BG HLP-9023-D 33700.4(3)..
- Matrix / Runout (Side E): BG HLP-9023-E 33700.5(3)..
- Matrix / Runout (Side F): BG HLP-9023-F 33700.6T(3)..