Tracklist Hide Credits
- Accompanied By [All Orchestral Accompaniment For The "Club 15" Material Is By] – Jerry Gray And His Orchestra (tracks: A1 to B2)
- Compiled By [Selected], Recorded By, Programmed By [Programmed From "The Swing House Collection" By] – Christopher A. Pirie
- Design [Sleeve Design] – Archie Duncan (2)
- Orchestra [Put That Ring On My Finger, Sentimental Journey] – Vic Schoen And His Orchestra (tracks: A4, B3)
- Orchestra [Resident Orchestra] – Jerry Gray And His Orchestra (tracks: A1 to B2)
- Sleeve Notes – Christopher A. Pirie
This is a mono record suitable for playing on stereo equipment.
Made in England
The Andrews Sisters on front of sleeve; Andrews Sisters on spine and labels.
The Andrews Sisters 'Live' on back of sleeve.
Track list titles and credits shown as printed on back of sleeve, labels show information differently.
"Sentimental Journey" plays as track B3 but is not indicated on either sleeve or label.
This album is comprised of just a few of their many hit songs spanning twenty years.
All of this material was originally transcribed for radio broadcast, and one of the popular shows was Bob Crosby's "Club 15" from which much of this material originates.
"Medley", "Put That Ring On My Finger", "Sentimental Journey' are taken straight our of World War Two. The remainder of the album was transcribed between 1949-1954.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped A side [etched]): [ AWE 4 A ] • STRAWBERRY • Δ 5583 MAGIC 2 A-1
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped B side [etched]): [ AWE 4 B ] • STRAWBERRY • Δ 5583 MAGIC 2 B-1
- Other (Inner sleeve): R.S. 8-84