|A||Looks Like Snow||16:15|
|B||Is It Addicting? (A Love Song)||20:30|
- Art Direction, Drums, Percussion, Liner Notes – Gordon Rayner
- Bass Trombone, Trombone [Tenor], Trumpet [Pocket], Flugelhorn, Liner Notes – Graham Coughtry
- Contrabass, Liner Notes – Terry Forster
- Electric Bass, Engineer, Liner Notes, Production Manager [Sound] – Jim Jones (15)
- Electric Guitar, Steel Guitar, Liner Notes – Gerald McAdam
- Engineer – Jim McCarthy (7)
- Executive Producer, Liner Notes – Avrom Isaacs
- Liner Notes – Bill Smith (3), John Norris (2)
- Piano, Flugelhorn, Trumpet, Whistling, Celesta, Liner Notes – Michael Snow
- Soprano Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Liner Notes, Production Manager [Art] – Nobuo Kubota
- Tenor Saxophone, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Liner Notes – Robert Markle
- Violin [Electric], Liner Notes – Harvey Cowan (2)
Gallery Editions on spine.
Gallery Editions, The Isaacs Gallery, 832 Yonge Street, Toronto, Canada on inner sleeve.
A limited edition of 100 was released in a box set with nine signed and numbered original prints.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Other: ST 57427 (A)
- Other: ST 57428 (B)
- Other: ST 57429 (C)
- Other: ST 57430 (D)