- Artwork – Bill Smith (19)
- Backing Vocals – Robert Smith
- Cover [Idea] – Billy MacKenzie
- Drums – Nigel Glockler
- Engineer – Mike Hedges
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Mike Dutton
- Instruments – Alan Rankine
- Lyrics By – Billy MacKenzie
- Music By – Alan Rankine, Billy MacKenzie
- Other [All Titles] – The Associates
- Photography By – Andrew Douglas
- Producer – Chris Parry, Mike Hedges, The Associates
- Vocals – Billy MacKenzie
- Written-By – Rankine*, MacKenzie*
Special thanks to Robert Smith: backing vocals.
Martyn Webster, Andrew Warwick, Mark Freegard.
Graham & Flood: strong tea.
Recorded at: Morgan Studio One"
All tracks published by APB Music Co. Ltd. except track A3 published by Sparta Florida Music Group Ltd.
Track B5 is written as A. on back sleeve and 'A' on label.
Durations are not listed on the release.
Inner sleeve with lyrics
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side, stamped): 2383585 A//2∇E TH 12 3 TOWNHOUSE
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side, stamped): 2383585 B//2∇E TH 11 1 TOWNHOUSE
Other Versions (5 of 23) View All
|2383 585||The Associates||The Affectionate Punch (LP)||Polydor||2383 585||Netherlands||1982||Sell This Version|
|BMGCAT2CD70A||The Associates||The Affectionate Punch (CD, Album, RE, RM + CD, RM + Promo)||BMG||BMGCAT2CD70A||UK||2016||Sell This Version|
|2383 585||Associates*||The Affectionate Punch (LP, Album, M/Print)||Polydor, Fiction Records||2383 585||France||1980||Sell This Version|
|SPELP 33, 2383 585||Associates*||The Affectionate Punch (LP, Album, RE, Rem)||Fiction Records, Fiction Records||SPELP 33, 2383 585||UK||1983||Sell This Version|
|SPEMC 33, 3170-579||Associates*||The Affectionate Punch (Cass, Album, RE, Rem)||Fiction Records, Fiction Records||SPEMC 33, 3170-579||UK||1983||Sell This Version|