Tracklist Hide Credits
- Copyright (c) – Rhino UK
- Copyright (c) – UK MOD Crown Copyright
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rhino UK
- Published By – EMI United Partnership Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing
- Published By – Purple Patch Music
- Published By – Fireworks Music
- Published By – Studio Music Co.
- Published By – Boosey & Hawkes
- Published By – TCF Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Fionmace Ltd.
- Recorded At – Air Lyndhurst Hall
- Recorded At – Westminster Abbey
- Mixed At – Shine Studios
- Record Company – Warner Music UK Ltd.
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Pressed By – Cinram GmbH
- Produced For – Chegwin Patrick Productions
- Accompanied By [Treorchy Male Choir] – Helen Roberts
- Conductor – Major Stephen Barnwell
- Coordinator [Treorchy Male Choir] – Frederick O'Brien
- Design – Peacock
- Directed By [Musical Director, Treorchy Male Choir] – Janice Ball
- Engineer [Assistant] – Olga Fitzroy
- Executive-Producer – Jeff Chegwin
- Flute – Austin Ince (2) (tracks: 13)
- Harp – Helen Tunstall (tracks: 7 & 8)
- Keyboards – Richard Cottle
- Mastered By – Dan Massie
- Mixed By – Pete Schwier
- Orchestrated By – Richard Cottle
- Orchestrated By [Additional] – Laurence Cottle, Major Stephen Barnwell, Richard Sidwell
- Organ – Mary Ledingham (tracks: 3)
- Photography By [Centre Spread & Page 7] – Jeremy Whitaker
- Photography By [Cover Shot] – Sgt Danny Harmer
- Piano – Richard Cottle
- Producer – Nick Patrick
- Recorded By – Pete Schwier
Love Divine, All Love Excelling - Recorded live in Westminster Abbey.
The Choir of Westminster Abbey appears by kind permission of the Dean and Chapter of Westminster.
Cover shot (c) UK MOD Crown Copyright 2011
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5052498516827
- Label Code: LC2828
- Matrix / Runout: [Warner logo] 5052498516827 V01 MVD
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L016
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 05M9