Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Harrison*
|3||Maxwell's Silver Hammer||3:27|
Written-By – Starkey*
|6||I Want You (She's So Heavy)||7:47|
|7||Here Comes The Sun
Written-By – Harrison*
|9||You Never Give Me Your Money||4:02|
|11||Mean Mr Mustard||1:06|
|13||She Came In Through The Bathroom Window||1:58|
|15||Carry That Weight||1:36|
|Data||Abbey Road Mini Documentary|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Apple Corps Ltd.
- Marketed By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI
- Published By – Harrisongs Ltd.
- Published By – Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC
- Published By – Startling Music Ltd.
- Made By – Arvato – 56102870
- Recorded At – EMI Studios
- Artwork [Photo Editing], Research [Photo] – Aaron Bremner, Dorcas Lynn
- Artwork [Photo Retouching] – Gavin O'Neill (2)
- Design [Album Redesign] – Drew Lorimer
- Engineer [Principal] – Geoff Emerick, Phillip McDonald*
- Liner Notes [Historical Notes] – Mike Heatley
- Liner Notes [Historical Notes], Liner Notes [Recording Notes] – Kevin Howlett
- Management [Project] – Guy Hayden, Wendy Day (2)
- Photography By [Original Front & Back Cover] – Iain MacMillan
- Producer [Additional] – Chris Thomas
- Producer, Orchestrated By – George Martin
- Reissue Producer [Project Co-ordinator], Liner Notes [Recording Notes] – Allan Rouse
- Remastered By – Guy Massey, Steve Rooke
- Written-By – Lennon/McCartney* (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 6, 8 to 17)
Digital Remaster Ⓟ 2009 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by EMI Records Ltd. Ⓒ 2009 EMI Records Ltd. Made in EU (printed on the disc media label)
Digital Remaster Ⓟ 2009 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by EMI Records Ltd. Ⓒ 2009 EMI Records Ltd. This label copy information is the subject of copyright protection. All rights reserved. Artwork Ⓒ 2009 Apple Corps Ltd. Marketed and distributed by EMI. Printed in the EU. (printed at the bottom of the rear sleeve)
Packaging: Reissued in a tri-fold cardboard sleeve and a 16-page booklet featuring photographs, track listing, historical notes, recording notes and credits.
This remastered album has been created from the original stereo analogue master tapes.
An E.M.I. recording. Thanks to George Martin, Geoff Emerick and Phillip McDonald.
All songs published by Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC except tracks 2 and 7, Harrisongs and 5, Startling Music Ltd.
Enhancement in QuickTime format.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 94638 24682 4
- Barcode (Scanned): 094638246824
- Label Code: LC 0299
- Rights Society: SDRM BIEM
- Matrix / Runout: [4xUniversal logo] Arvato 56102870/00094638246824 21
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LB47
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0752
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0720
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 076Y
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 0718
Other Versions (5 of 535) View All
|PCS 7088||The Beatles||Abbey Road (LP, Album)||Apple Records||PCS 7088||UK||1969||Sell This Version|
|PCS 7088||The Beatles||Abbey Road (LP)||Apple Records||PCS 7088||France||1969||Sell This Version|
|4XT 383||The Beatles||Abbey Road (Cass, Album, RE)||Apple Records, Capitol Records||4XT 383||Canada||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|C4-46446||The Beatles||Abbey Road (Cass, Album, RE, XDR)||Capitol Records, Apple Records||C4-46446||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|SAPL 30506||The Beatles||Abbey Road (LP, Album)||Apple Records||SAPL 30506||Uruguay||1969||Sell This Version|