Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Apple Corps Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Apple Corps Ltd.
- Published By – Harrisongs Ltd.
- Published By – Lenono Music
- Published By – MPL Communications Ltd.
- Published By – Northern Songs Ltd.
- Published By – Startling Music Ltd.
- Pressed By – Sony DADC – DIDX-233046
- Pressed By – Sony DADC – DIDX-233047
- Compiled By, Edited By – Kevin Howlett (tracks: 2-1.1 to 2-1.34)
- Composed By – Harrison* (tracks: 1-3, 1-9), Lennon/McCartney* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-2, 1-4 to 1-8, 1-10 to 1-11)
- Design – Wherefore Art?
- Engineer [Original Sessions] – Glyn Johns
- Keyboards – Billy Preston
- Liner Notes – Kevin Howlett
- Mastered By – Steve Rooke
- Mixed By, Producer – Allan Rouse, Guy Massey, Paul Hicks
- Photography By – Ethan Russell
- Producer [Original Sessions] – George Martin, The Beatles
- Technician [Technical Assitance] – Brian Thompson (tracks: 2-1.1 to 2-1.34)
The two discs have individual catalog numbers printed on them in addition to the set catalog number. Disc 1: CDP 7243 5 95434 2 2 and Disc 2: CDP 7243 5 95434 2 0.
Packaging: Slim double jewel case with a clear tray and a 32-page booklet.
"Fly On The Wall" is a unique insight into the Beatles at work in rehearsal and in the studio during January 1969. It is one long track with a total time of 21:58. The subtitles and track duration times (duration timings for the conversations are not provided) as listed here appear in the booklet but the track itself is not indexed. The information was compiled and edited by Kevin Howlett. Technical assistance: Brian Thompson.
CD 1: All songs composed by Lennon/McCartney and published by Northern Songs Ltd. except for 'For You Blue' [track 1-3] and 'I Me Mine' [track 1-9] composed by Harrison and published by Harrisongs Ltd.
CD 2: All tracks composed by Lennon/McCartney and published by Northern Songs Ltd. except 'Because I Know You Love Me So' [track 2-1.7] and 'Fancy My Chances With You' [track 2-1.29] (composed by Lennon/McCartney and published by Lenono Music/MPL Communications Ltd.), 'Child of Nature' [track 2-1.13] and 'John's Piano Piece' [2-1.11] (composed by Lennon and published by Lenono Music), 'All Things Must Pass' [track 2-1.19] (composed by Harrison and published by Harrisongs Ltd.), 'Don't Pass Me By' [track 2-1.9] and 'Taking a Trip to Carolina' [2-1.10] (composed by Starkey and published by Startling Music Ltd.), 'Maggie Mae' [2-1.28] (trad. arr. Lennon/McCartney/Harrison/Starkey and published by Northern Songs Ltd./Harrisongs Ltd./Startling Music Ltd).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 2435-95713-2 4
- Barcode (Scanned): 724359571324
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): DIDX-233046 1 B01
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): DIDX-233047 2 B03
- Mastering SID Code (Disc 1): IFPI L327
- Mastering SID Code (Disc 2): IFPI L332
- Mould SID Code (Disc 1): IFPI 5079
- Mould SID Code (Disc 2): IFPI 50F4
- Other (Catalog No. Disc 1): CDP 7243 5 95227 2 2
- Other (Catalog No. Disc 2): CDP 7243 5 95434 2 0
Other Versions (5 of 31) View All
|07243 595438 0 2||The Beatles||Let It Be... Naked (LP, Album + 7", Comp, Mono, Mixed)||Parlophone, Apple Records||07243 595438 0 2||UK & Europe||2003||Sell This Version|
|ISRC CN-F21-06-0012-0/A.J6||The Beatles||Let It Be... Naked (CD, Album, RE + CD, Mixed + Unofficial)||Tianding Culture||ISRC CN-F21-06-0012-0/A.J6||China||2006||Sell This Version|
|07243 595714 2 3||The Beatles||Let It Be... Naked (CD, Album, Copy Prot., Unofficial + CD, Copy Prot.)||Apple Records, Parlophone||07243 595714 2 3||Russia||2003||Sell This Version|
|7243 595438 0 2||The Beatles||Let It Be... Naked (Cass, Album, P/Mixed)||Parlophone, Apple Records||7243 595438 0 2||Ukraine||2003||Sell This Version|
|TYCP 60029/30||The Beatles = ザ・ビートルズ*||The Beatles = ザ・ビートルズ* - Let It Be...Naked = レット・イット・ビー… ネイキッド (CD, Album, Copy Prot., RE, RP + CD, Copy Prot., Mi)||Apple Records||TYCP 60029/30||Japan||2016||Sell This Version|