Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Love Me Do
Drums – Ringo Starr
|A3||There's A Place||1:47|
|A4||Sie Liebt Dich||2:16|
|A5||And I Love Her
Vocals – Paul McCartney
|A7||I'm Only Sleeping||2:59|
|A8||I Am The Walrus||4:32|
Piccolo Trumpet – David Mason (2)
|B3||Don't Pass Me By||3:45|
|B4||The Inner Light||2:32|
|B5||Across The Universe||3:44|
|B6||You Know My Name (Look Up My Number)||4:17|
|B7||Sgt. Pepper Inner Groove||0:02|
- Art Direction, Design – Henry E. Marquez*, Roy Kohara
- Compiled By – Randall Davis
- Edited By [Special Editing] – George Irwin (tracks: A8, B1), John Palladino (tracks: A8, B1)
- Producer – George Martin
- Written-By – George Harrison (tracks: B4), Lennon-McCartney (tracks: A1 to A8, B1, B2, B5, B6), Richard Starkey (tracks: B3)
Also known for reproducing the infamous "butcher shot" for the first time since Yesterday & Today in 1966, on the inside gatefold.
Capitol high gloss rainbow label with 2 rings: 1.5" and 2.75"
There are 3 cover variations. This one is #3:
-The photo on the front is raised/embossed
-Incorrectly states "There's A Place" had not been released in stereo in the U.S. before.
-There is no George Martin producer credit on the back lower left corner
-Under "Helter Skelter" there is a text error that states "...so you don't hear the classic Lennon statement..."
-Both the cover photo and the photos on the back are raised/embossed
-George Martin's producer credit is now on the lower left corner on the back
-Under "Helter Skelter" it now states "...so you don't hear the classic statement..."
-Both the cover photos and the photos on the back are NOT raised/embossed
-George Martin's producer credit is present
-"Helter Skelter" states "...so you don't hear the classic statement..."
A1 - Mono British single, with Ringo Starr on drums
A2 - Stereo. Unreleased in U.S.
A3 - Stereo. Unreleased in U.S.
A4 - Stereo German single.
A5 - Stereo from German album "Something New"
A6 - Mono single version
A7 - Stereo from British "Revolver" version
A8 - Stereo. Unreleased version
B1 - Stereo. Unreleased version
B2 - Mono. Unreleased in U.S.
B3 - Mono. Unreleased in U.S.
B4 - Mono from "Lady Madonna" single.
B5 - Stereo from charity album "No One's Gonna Change Our World"
B6 - Mono from "Let it Be" single
B7 - Stereo tail from Side 2 of "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" album in many countries but not in U.S.
Manufactured by Capitol Records, Inc. Printed in U.S.A.
℗ 1980 EMI Records Limited © 1980 Capitol Records, Inc.
Mastered by Capitol
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7777-12060-1
- Barcode (Scanned): 077771206016
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Label): SHAL 1-12060
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Label): SHAL 2-12060
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Runout [all etched except MASTERED BY CAPITOL]): ** 3(sideways) #64 SHAL-1-12060 G6 MR Ed MASTERED BY CAPITOL
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Runout [all etched except MASTERED BY CAPITOL]): #64 SHAL-2-12060 G-5 3(sideways) MR Wly ** MASTERED BY CAPITOL
Other Versions (5 of 38) View All
|SHAL-12060||The Beatles||Rarities (LP, Comp, Mono, 1st)||Capitol Records||SHAL-12060||US||1980||Sell This Version|
|SHAL-12060||The Beatles||Rarities (CDr, Comp, Mono, Unofficial)||Capitol Records (2)||SHAL-12060||US||2001||Sell This Version|
|4XA-12060||The Beatles||Rarities (Cass, Comp)||Capitol Records||4XA-12060||Canada||1980||Sell This Version|
|TC-PCSO-7581||The Beatles||Rarities (Cass, Comp, Dol)||Parlophone||TC-PCSO-7581||Australia||1980||Sell This Version|
|SHAL-12060||The Beatles||Rarities (LP, Comp, Mono, 2nd)||Capitol Records||SHAL-12060||US||1980||Sell This Version|