Tracklist Hide Credits
(1) Wrap-around cover. First run EP sleeves have front laminated rounded upper and lower rear flaps with no tab cut.
(2) Printer name "Garrod (& Lofthouse Ltd.)" printed at the bottom of the back cover.
(3) Original copy of the EP as it opens from the side as most early EP's do. Later reissues of the EP open from the top.
(4) Push-out center.
First Issue Centre Label (second pressing) has
(1) capitalized "THE PARLOPHONE CO. LTD" on rim prints,
(2) The song titles and the publisher's name are printed in Sans-serif print.
(3) "RECORDING FIRST PUBLISHED 1963" statement.
(4) Solid yellow Parlophone logo mark.
(5) The second press was changed the number for A-Side matrix suffixed with "2N".
(6) Around B-Side spindle hole there is a unique crossover tax code in embossed letters "M T". "M T" tax code was only applicable from 1 Jan 1963 to 30 June 1963. "K T" was applicable from 1 July 1963 (in Run-Out Etching A-Side [see above]).
(7) Sherwin Music on Side A label abbreviated to Sherwin M.
KT embossed on side-A push-out centre.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society (Sides A & B): BIEM
- Rights Society (Side A): NCB
- Rights Society (Side A): Mecolico
- Matrix / Runout (Centre Label A-Side, in brackets): 7TCE.762
- Matrix / Runout (Centre Label B-Side, in brackets): 7TCE.763
- Matrix / Runout (Run-Out Groove Etching A-Side): 7TCE 762-2N
- Matrix / Runout (Run-Out Groove Etching B-Side): 7TCE 763-1N
- Other (Tax Code - Run-Out Groove Etching A-Side): K T
- Other (Crossover Tax Code - Centre Label B-Side): M T
Other Versions (5 of 46) View All
|EAS-30014||The Beatles||Twist And Shout (7", EP, Mono, RE, Red)||Odeon||EAS-30014||Japan||1982||Sell This Version|
|DSOE 16.560||The Beatles||Twist And Shout (7", EP, Mono)||Odeon||DSOE 16.560||Spain||1963||Sell This Version|
|GEP 8882||The Beatles||Twist And Shout (7", EP, Mono)||Parlophone||GEP 8882||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|AP-4569||The Beatles||Twist And Shout (7", EP, RE)||Apple Records||AP-4569||Japan||1973||Sell This Version|
|GEP 8882||The Beatles||Twist And Shout (7", EP, Mono, 1st)||Parlophone||GEP 8882||UK||1963||Sell This Version|