Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||It Won't Be Long||2:12|
|2||All I've Got To Do||2:02|
|3||All My Loving||2:07|
|4||Don't Bother Me
Written-By – Harrison*
|6||Till There Was You
Written-By – Willson*
|7||Please Mister Postman||2:34|
|8||Roll Over Beethoven
Written-By – Berry*
|9||Hold Me Tight||2:31|
|10||You Really Got A Hold On Me
Written-By – Robinson*
|11||I Wanna Be Your Man||1:59|
|12||Devil In Her Heart
Written-By – Drapkin*
|13||Not A Second Time||2:06|
|14||Money (That's What I Want)||2:48|
|Data||With The Beatles Mini-Documentary|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Apple Corps Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, LLC
- Licensed To – Apple Corps Ltd.
- Published By – Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing
- Published By – Dick James Music Ltd.
- Published By – MPL Communications Ltd.
- Published By – Jobete Music (UK) Ltd.
- Published By – Jewel Music Publishing Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Universal/MCA Music Ltd.
- Bass Guitar – Paul McCartney
- Coordinator [Project] – Allan Rouse
- Design [Album Redesign] – Drew Lorimer
- Drums – Ringo Starr
- Engineer [Principal] – Norman Smith
- Lead Guitar – George Harrison
- Liner Notes [Historical Notes] – Kevin Howlett, Mike Heatley
- Liner Notes [Original 1963 Cover Notes] – Tony Barrow
- Liner Notes [Recording Notes] – Allan Rouse, Kevin Howlett
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Robert Freeman (4)
- Photography By [Photo Editing], Research – Aaron Bremner, Dorcas Lynn
- Photography By [Photo Retouching] – Gavin O'Neill (2)
- Producer [Recording Produced By] – George Martin
- Product Manager [Project Management for EMI Records Ltd] – Guy Hayden, Wendy Day (2)
- Remastered By – Guy Massey, Sam Okell, Steve Rooke
- Rhythm Guitar – John Lennon
- Written-By – Lennon-McCartney (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 9, 11, 13)
Digital Remaster Ⓟ 2009 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by EMI Records Ltd. Ⓒ 2009 EMI Records Ltd. This label copy information is the subject of copyright protection. All rights reserved. Artwork Ⓒ 2009 Apple Corps Ltd. Marketed and distributed by EMI. Printed in the U.S.A.
Packaged in three panel card wallet. Base color is a black.
Outside: Left panel has left-side vertical band on with base color, Apple logo and Beatles logo right aligned, with front cover artwork. Middle panel is back cover artwork with barcode and copyright and other information. Third panel is band portrait.
Inside: left side diagonal cut pocket with Apple logo centered. Contains 20-page booklet with liner notes, production notes, credits and photographs. Center and right panel is band portrait.
Some copies were released with a 4-page CD booklet sized advert for The Beatles' boxsets and the "Love" CD/DVD release.
Limited Edition specified on packaging. Printed in the U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 94638 24202 4
- Barcode (Scanned): 094638242024
- Matrix / Runout: 72 1122 8242024 ECDG02 M0S1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LT40
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2U9L
Other Versions (5 of 390) View All
|PMC 1206||The Beatles||With The Beatles (LP, Album, Mono, 'Jo)||Parlophone||PMC 1206||UK||1963||Sell This Version|
|PMCQ 31503, 3C 062-04181 M||The Beatles||I Favolosi Beatles (LP, Album, RE)||Parlophone, Parlophone||PMCQ 31503, 3C 062-04181 M||Italy||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|PMC 1206||The Beatles||With The Beatles (LP, S/Sided, TP)||Parlophone||PMC 1206||UK||1963||Sell This Version|
|5C 062-04181, 1A 062-04181||The Beatles||With The Beatles (LP, Album, RE)||Parlophone, Parlophone||5C 062-04181, 1A 062-04181||Netherlands||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|1C 498-53 191, 1C 244-04 181||The Beatles||With The Beatles (Cass, Album, RE)||Odeon, EMI Electrola||1C 498-53 191, 1C 244-04 181||Germany||Unknown||Sell This Version|