Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||(Who Will Be) Here To Hear?
Mixed By – Ed RoseRecorded By – Peter Buxton
|2||These Things Will Kill Me
Bass Guitar – Brian EverardMaracas – Ed RosePiano [Wurlitzer] – Ehren StarksRecorded By, Mixed By – Ed Rose
Mixed By – Ed RoseRecorded By – Peter BuxtonStrings [Synth Strings] – Peter Buxton
|4||Left Arm Tan
Bass Guitar – Pete DonnellyOrgan – Scott BricklandRecorded By, Mixed By – Pete Donnelly
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Lakeshore Records LLC.
- Copyright (c) – Lakeshore Records LLC.
- Licensed To – Eat Sleep Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Eat Sleep Records
- Copyright (c) – Eat Sleep Records
- Distributed By – 3MV
- Distributed By – Ten
- Published By – Prairierock
- Recorded At – Horny Gordon's
- Recorded At – Black Lodge Recording
- Recorded At – Palace Royale
- Mixed At – Horny Gordon's
- Mixed At – Palace Royale
- Design – Amp Associates
- Drums [Drumkit], Percussion – Jake Cardwell
- Management – Jason Reynolds (5)
- Producer [Produced By] – The Belles
- Producer [Produced With] – Ed Rose, Pete Donnelly, Peter Buxton
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Slide Guitar, Bass Guitar, Piano – Christopher Tolle
- Written-By, Arranged By – Christopher Tolle
Tracks 1 + 3 were recorded at Home in Lawrence, Kansas. Mixed at Horny Gordon's, Kansas.
Track 2 was recorded + mixed at Horny Gordon's, Lawrence, Kansas. Additional recording at Black Lodge, Eudora, Kansas.
Track 4 was recorded + mixed at Palace Royale, Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania.
Management at Chords of Fame.
Made in the UK. Distributed by 3MV / TEN
Tracks 1+3 ℗+© 2003 Lakeshore Records LLC under exclusive license to Eat Sleep Records.
Tracks 2+4 ℗+© 2003 Eat Sleep Records.
Released with gatefold cardboard sleeve in cardboard wallet.
Track durations are not printed on the release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (As printed): 5 026535 028239
- Barcode: 5026535028239
- Matrix / Runout: CD || EAT 005CDS || 03315-1147
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LV31
- Mould SID Code: IFPI RZ10
- Rights Society: ASCAP