Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||The First Vietnamese War|
|B1||Surf City (Revisited)|
|B2||Paladin's Last Stand|
Written-By – Black Mountain
|B4||Black Angel Exit/Shine|
- Recorded At – Cacophony Recorders
- Recorded At – Wire Recording
- Recorded At – Shh! Recording
- Mastered At – Blue Heaven Studio
- Mastered At – Elysian Masters
- Published By – Death Song Publishing, Co.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Light In The Attic Records & Distribution, LLC
- Copyright (c) – Light In The Attic Records & Distribution, LLC
- Printed By – Stoughton Printing Co.
"Limited edition pressing on red vinyl includes a download card and an insert poster designed by guitarist Christian Bland, 100 of which were autographed by the band and inserted at random."
Recorded in Spring 2005 & Winter 2008 at Cacophony Recording Studio, Austin, Texas; except tracks A1 and A4, recorded in Summer 2004 at Wire Recording, Austin, Texas and at Shh! Recording, San Antonio, Texas.
A-side: Originally released as The Black Angels - The Black Angels (2005). Mastered at Blue Heaven Studios in Salina, Kansas (Summer 2005)
B-side: Originally released as the The Black Angels - Black Angel Exit (2008). Mastered for Elysian Masters in LA, California (Winter 2008)
All songs by Death Song Publishing Co. (ASCAP), except B3 written by 'Black Mountain'. Printed by Stoughton Printing Co.
℗&© 2011 Light In The Attic Records & Productions
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (UPC Sticker): 826853006613
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): L-19753M-A-RE-1 WG/N12P
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): L-19753M-B LITA-066