Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nonesuch Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Nonesuch Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Published By – McMoore McLesst Publishing
- Licensed From – Creazioni Artistiche Musicali C.A.M. s.r.l.
- Engineered At – Sunset Sound
- Engineered At – Key Club Recording
- Engineered At – Easy Eye Sound
- Recorded At – Sunset Sound
- Recorded At – Key Club Recording
- Recorded At – Easy Eye Sound
- Mastered At – Magic Garden Mastering
- Glass Mastered At – Cinram, Olyphant, PA – X40340
- Pressed By – Cinram, Olyphant, PA – X40340
- Artwork, Art Direction – Michael Carney
- Backing Vocals – Alfreda McCrary, Ann McCrary (tracks: 1 to 3, 9), Regina McCrary (tracks: 1 to 3, 9)
- Drums, Keyboards, Percussion, Other [Etc.] – Patrick Carney
- Engineer – Kennie Takahashi
- Engineer [Additional] – Bill Skibbe, Collin Dupuis, Geoff Neal
- Keyboards, Piano, Other [Etc.] – Brian Burton
- Management – John Peets
- Mastered By – Brian Lucey
- Mixed By – Tchad Blake
- Performer – The Black Keys
- Performer [The Black Keys Are] – Dan Auerbach, Patrick Carney
- Producer – Danger Mouse (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 10), The Black Keys
- Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Keyboards, Other [Etc.] – Dan Auerbach
- Written-By – B. Burton*, D. Auerbach*, P. Carney*
℗ & © 2014 Nonesuch Records Inc. for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
Additional engineering by Geoff Neal at Sunset Sound in Hollywood, CA, Bill Skibbe at Key Club in Benton Harbor, MI and Collin Dupuis at Easy Eye Sound in Nashville, TN.
Recorded at Sunset Sound in Hollywood, CA from July to August 2013.
Additional recording at Key Club in Benton Harbor, MI in January 2013 and Easy Eye Sound in February 2014.
Mastered at Magic Garden Mastering in Los Angeles, CA.
All songs published by McMoore McLesst Publishing (BMI), administered by Wixen Music / Sweet Science (ASCAP).
Except 7, 11 published by McMoore McLesst Publishing (BMI), administered by Wixen Music.
Track 5 contains a sample from the song "Sandra" written and performed by Nico Fidenco from the original soundtrack to La Ragazzina. Licensed courtesy of Creazioni Artische Musicali C.A.M. S.R.L. Una Societa' del Gruppa Sugar. US and Canadian publishing rights administered by Sugar Melodi, Inc. (ASCAP). World ex. US and Canada publishing rights administered by Una societa' del Gruppo Sugar. Sample cleared by Alien Music.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 75597 95554 5
- Barcode (Scanned): 075597955545
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 1 542300-2 TEXT 02 M1S6 X40340
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 1 542300-2 TEXT 02 M1S1 X40340
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1, 2): ifpi L902
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1, 2): IFPI 2U3V
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 19) View All
|542300-1||The Black Keys||Turn Blue (LP, Album + CD, Album, Promo)||Nonesuch||542300-1||US||2014||Sell This Version|
|542300-2||The Black Keys||Turn Blue (CD, Album)||Nonesuch||542300-2||Argentina||2014||Sell This Version|
|WPCR-15735||The Black Keys||Turn Blue (CD, Album)||Nonesuch||WPCR-15735||Japan||2014||Sell This Version|
|none||The Black Keys||Turn Blue (11xFile, FLAC, Album, 44.)||Nonesuch||none||US||2015|
|7559795554||The Black Keys||Turn Blue (CD, Album)||Nonesuch||7559795554||Philippines||2014||Sell This Version|