Tracklist Hide Credits
Engineer – Steve Haigler*Producer – Gary SmithWritten-By – D. Walsh*, H. Price*
Vocals – Diamanda Galás, Henry RollinsWritten-By – J. Strohm*
Written-By – J. Strohm*, J. Hatfield*
Written-By – J. Mascis*
Written-By – J. Hatfield*
- Acoustic Guitar, Bass, Piano, Vocals – Juliana Hatfield
- Design – Lane Wurster
- Drums – Freda Love
- Engineer, Producer – Paul Mahern (tracks: 3, 4, 5)
- Executive-Producer – Jay Faires, Steve Balcom
- Guitar, Vocals – John Poole Strohm*
- Photography By – Kyle S. Burkhart*
- Producer – The Blake Babies (tracks: 3, 4, 5)
Distributed Exclusively by Important Record Distributors
Track 1 recorded at Fort Apache in Cambridge, MA and mixed at the Carriage House in Stamford, CT.
Track 3 recorded at Fort Apache and mixed at September.
Tracks 4 & 5 recorded and mixed at September Recording in Indianapolis, IN.
Distributed by Important Record Distributors.
Issued in standard jewel case with front and rear inserts.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 35498-0025-2 6
- Barcode (Scanned): 035498002526
- Matrix / Runout: MR 0025-2 (V) : :MASTERED: :BY NIMBUS:
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|MR0025-4||The Blake Babies||Rosy Jack World (Cass)||Mammoth Records||MR0025-4||US||1991||Sell This Version|
|MR0025-2||The Blake Babies||Rosy Jack World (12", EP)||Mammoth Records||MR0025-2||US||1991||Sell This Version|
|MR0025-1||The Blake Babies||Rosy Jack World (12", Red)||Mammoth Records||MR0025-1||US||1991||Sell This Version|