Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||You Know Who's Seatbelt||3:01|
|3||I Never Met Another Gemini||4:11|
|4||Ruth Buzzi Better Watch Her Back||3:31|
|5||Sound Of Sulfur||3:13|
|6||Porcelain Hearts And Hammers For Teeth||5:33|
|7||Get Up You Son Of A Bitch, Cause Mickey Loves Ya||1:30|
|9||We Are The Industry||5:54|
|10||Nothing We Say Leaves This Room||4:49|
|11||His First Crush||3:09|
|13||Swatting Flies With A Wrecking Ball||2:21|
|15||F Is For Forensics||4:29|
|16||John Wayne Newton||2:23|
|18||My Cyanide Catharsis
Featuring – Emily Long
|19||Ok, But Here's How It Really Happened||3:01|
|20||Hotel Coral Essex (Original Recording)||3:30|
|21||Lay On My Cot (K-Note Freestyle Feat. MC JayRay)||2:17|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Vagrant Records, LLC.
- Copyright (c) – Vagrant Records, LLC.
- Licensed From – The Bled Inc.
- Distributed By – Interscope Records
- Record Company – UMG Recordings, Inc.
- Engineered At – Saosound
- Produced At – Saosound
- Mixed At – Saosound
- Engineered At – World Class Audio
- Mastered At – World Class Audio
- Recorded At – Flying Blanket
- Mastered At – Blast Masters
- Pressed By – EDC, USA
- Artwork [Art Slapped Together By] – Sergie*
- Bass – Mike Celi
- Drums – Mike Pedicone
- Engineer, Producer, Mixed By – Beau Burchell (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Executive-Producer – Ted Danson
- Guitar – Jeremy Talley*, Ross Ott
- Layout [Additional] – Ben Goetting
- Lead Vocals – Adam Goss (tracks: 11 to 19)
- Liner Notes – Ross*
- Mastered By – Jason Livermore (tracks: 11 to 15), Shawn Sullivan
- Mixed By – Beau Burchell
- Photography By – Ryan Joseph Shaughnessy*
- Photography By [Additional] – Amy Fleisher*, RJ*, Rossmosis
- Producer – Beau Burchell
- Recorded By – Beau Burchell (tracks: 20), Bob Hoag (tracks: 11 to 19, 21)
- Vocals – James Muñoz (tracks: 1 to 10, 20, 21)
Engineered, produced, and mixed at Saosound (drums at World Class Audio)
Mastered World Class Audio
His First Crush EP was released on our friend Kori's label Ride The Rocket Records a short time after it was done being recorded in 2001. The were 1000 pressed and they were all sold at shows within the year or two after. The Ambulance Romance EP songs (4 altogether, the title track was redone for Found In The Flood with new lyrics and isn't included on this release) was recorded for a one sided 12" record and limited to 666, some in swirly red colored vinyl. "Okay..." was never officially released and the demo of "Hotel" was recorded for a 2004 Warped Tour sampler. "Lay On My Cot" was sent to us from deep space and shall never be spoken of again. - Ross
Tracks 11-15 recorded @ Flying Blanket Studios, May-June 2001. Mastered @ Blast Masters.
Tracks 16-18 recorded @ Flying Blanket, December 2001.
Tracks 19 & 21 recorded @ Flying Blanket during 2002.
Track 20 recorded @ his home in Newps, December 2003.
Vagrant Records 2118 Wilshire Blvd. PMB 361. Santa Monica, CA 90403
℗© 2007 Vagrant Records, LLC. Under exclusive license from The Bled Inc.
Vagrant Records is distributed through Interscope Records, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc.
Standard jewel case with black tray & 16-page lyrics booklet.
The mould of the CD contains a credit to UML which was bought by EDC in June 2005. It seems that EDC used an old CD mould.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 01091 04572 9
- Barcode (String): 601091045729
- Matrix / Runout: [EDC logo] VR4 57 01!! A
- Matrix / Runout (Mould): MADE IN USA BY UML
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L005
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0399
Other Versions (5 of 5) View All
|FDLR016, B0000708-02, FL02||The Bled||Pass The Flask (CD, Album)||Fiddler Records, Fiddler Records, Fiddler Records||FDLR016, B0000708-02, FL02||US||2003||Sell This Version|
|WH32||The Bled||Pass The Flask (LP, RP, 180)||Staple Records, Workhorse Music Group||WH32||US||2014||Sell This Version|
|WH32||The Bled||Pass The Flask (LP, Ltd, Sil)||Staple Records, Workhorse Music Group||WH32||US||2013||Sell This Version|
|DE04||The Bled||Pass The Flask (CD, Album)||Distort Entertainment||DE04||Canada||2004||Sell This Version|
|SORE020CD||The Bled||Pass The Flask (CD, Album)||Sorepoint Records, Fiddler Records||SORE020CD||UK||2004||Sell This Version|