|1||The Red & The Black||4:24|
|2||O.D.'d On Life Itself||4:47|
|3||Hot Rails To Hell||5:11|
|4||7 Screaming Diz-Busters||7:01|
|5||Baby Ice Dog||3:28|
|6||Wings Wetted Down||4:12|
|8||Mistress Of The Salmon Salt (Quicklime Girl)||5:08|
|9||Cities On Flame With Rock And Roll (Live)||4:44|
|10||Buck's Boogie (Studio Version)||5:21|
|11||7 Screaming Diz-Busters (Live)||14:00|
|12||O.D.'d On Life Itself (Live)||4:52|
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony/ATV Tunes LLC
- Published By – Sony / ATV Music Publishing
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Recorded At – Columbia Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- Glass Mastered At – DADC
- Art Direction [Reissue] – Howard Fritzson
- Artwork [Cover Art] – Gawlik
- Artwork [Packaging Manager] – Emily Goldberg
- Bass, Vocals, Keyboards – Joseph Bouchard*
- Design – Smay Vision
- Drums, Vocals – Albert Bouchard
- Engineer – Tim Geelan
- Guitar, Vocals – Donald "Buck Dharma" Roeser
- Keyboards, Rhythm Guitar – Allen Lanier
- Liner Notes – Lenny Kaye
- Mastered By [Original] – Jack Ashkinazy
- Photography By – Don Hunstein, Roni Huffman, Roz Levin*
- Producer – Blue Öyster Cult (tracks: 11, 12), George Geranios (tracks: 11, 12), Murray Krugman (tracks: 1 to 10), Sandy Pearlman (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Recorded By [Recordist] – Lou Schlossberg, Phil Giambalvo
- Reissue Producer – Bruce Dickinson (2)
- Remastered By [Reissue] – Vic Anesini
- Vocals, Guitar [Stun], Synthesizer – Eric Bloom
- Written-By – A. Bouchard* (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 12), D. Roeser* (tracks: 2, 4, 9, 11, 12), E. Bloom* (tracks: 1, 5, 7, 10, 12), J. Bouchard* (tracks: 3, 4, 6, 11), P. Smith* (tracks: 5), S. Pearlman* (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 9 to 12)
℗ 1973, 2001 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
All printed lyrics © 1973 Sony / ATV Tunes LLC
All rights administered by Sony / ATV Publishing
Tracks 1 to 8 recorded 1972 at Columbia Studio, New York.
This is the remastered version of the original 1973 release.
Track 9 recorded 1972 in Rochester NY.
Track 10 recorded 1972 in New York; outtake from "Tyranny And Mutation" session.
Track 11 recorded 5 July 1974 in Seattle, Washington.
Track 12 recorded 4 July 1974 in Portland, Oregon.
Tracks 10-12 previously unreleased
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 696998548121
- Matrix / Runout: DIDP-104429 G4 1A 01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L424
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 7215
- Other (DADC code): DIDP 104429
Other Versions (5 of 54) View All
|KC 32017||The Blue Öyster Cult*||Tyranny And Mutation (LP, Album, San)||Columbia||KC 32017||US||1973||Sell This Version|
|CK 32017||The Blue Öyster Cult*||Tyranny And Mutation (CD, Album, RE)||Columbia||CK 32017||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|MHCP 1352||The Blue Öyster Cult*||Tyranny And Mutation (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, Pap)||Sony Records Int'l||MHCP 1352||Japan||2007||Sell This Version|
|WKC 32017||The Blue Öyster Cult*||Tyranny And Mutation (LP, Album)||Columbia||WKC 32017||Canada||1973||Sell This Version|
|PCT 32017||Blue Öyster Cult||Tyranny And Mutation (Cass, Album, RE, Dol)||Columbia||PCT 32017||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|