Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Johnson*
|2||Get Out Of My Life, Woman
Written-By – Toussaint*
|3||I Got A Mind To Give Up Living
Written-By – Traditional
|4||All These Blues
Written-By – Traditional
Written-By – Nesmith*
|7||Two Trains Running
Written-By – Davis*
|8||Never Say No
Vocals – Elvin BishopWritten-By – Traditional
Written-By – Bloomfield*, Gravenities*
- Mastered At – Cohearent Audio
- Manufactured By – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Licensed From – Elektra Entertainment Group
- Marketed By – Audio Fidelity (3)
- Published By – Horoscope Music Publishing Co.
- Published By – Ardmore & Beechwood
- Published By – Public Domain
- Published By – Peter Maurice Music Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – B. Feldman & Co. Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra Entertainment Group
- Copyright (c) – Elektra Entertainment Group
- Bass – Jerome Arnold
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator For This SACD] – Roberta Ballard
- Design [Graphic Design For This SACD By] – Bob Wynne Graphics
- Drums – Billy Davenport
- Guitar – Elvin Bishop, Mike Bloomfield
- Harmonica, Vocals – Paul Butterfield
- Liner Notes – Paul Nelson
- Mastered By – Kevin Gray
- Organ, Piano – Mark Naftalin
- Photography By [Cover Photos], Design – William S. Harvey
- Producer – Barry Friedman (tracks: 6), Mark Abramson (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 9), Paul Rothchild* (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 9)
- Supervised By [Production Supervisor] – Jac Holzman
℗ © 1966 & 2014 Elektra Entertainment Group. Produced under license from Elektra Entertainment Group. Manufactured by Rhino Entertainment Company, a Warner Music Group Company. Made in the U.S.A. Marketed by Audio Fidelity, a division of Morada Music. Disc made in Austria.
Track 1: Horoscope Music Pub. Co.
Track 2: Ardmore & Beechwood
Tracks 3, 4, 8: Public Domain
Track 5: Peter Maurice Co. Ltd.
Track 6: Screen Gems
Track 7: Copyright Control
Track 9: B. Feldman & Co. Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 80014 21722 8
- Barcode (Scanned): 0780014217228
Other Versions (5 of 56) View All
|EKL-315||The Butterfield Blues Band*||East-West (LP, Album, Mono)||Elektra||EKL-315||US||1966||Sell This Version|
|EKS-7315||The Butterfield Blues Band*||East-West (LP, Album, RE, But)||Elektra||EKS-7315||US||1970||Sell This Version|
|EKS-7315||The Butterfield Blues Band*||East West (LP, Album, RE)||Elektra||EKS-7315||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|K 42006||The Butterfield Blues Band*||East-West (LP, Album, RE)||Elektra||K 42006||UK||1976||Sell This Version|
|20P2-2106||The Butterfield Blues Band*||East-West (CD, Album, RE)||Elektra Records||20P2-2106||Japan||1988||Sell This Version|