Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||First Movement: Allegro Vivace||4:43|
|2||Second Movement: Andante
Soloist – Caroline Ashton, Mary Hitch, Mary Seers
|3||Third Movement: Vivace E Ritmico||5:23|
|4||O Clap Your Hands||3:09|
|5||All Things Bright And Beautiful
Lyrics By – Mrs. C. F. Alexander*
|6||The Lord Is My Shepherd
Oboe – Quentin Poole
|7||A Gaelic Blessing||1:48|
|8||For The Beauty Of The Earth
Lyrics By – F. S. Pierpont*
|9||Praise Ye The Lord||1:41|
|10||God Be In My Head||1:26|
|11||Open Thou Mine Eyes
Lyrics By – Lancelot Andrews
|12||A Prayer Of Saint Patrick
Translated By – Mrs. C. F. Alexander*
|13||The Lord Bless You And Keep You||2:35|
- Choir – The Cambridge Singers
- Composed By, Conductor, Liner Notes – John Rutter
- Design [Booklet] – Rachel Hardman, Richard Craddock
- Edited By [Digital] – David Jacob
- Engineer [Balance] – Campbell Hughes
- Engineer [Technical] – Peter Sidhom
- Ensemble – The Philip Jones Brass Ensemble* (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Leader [The City Of London Sinfonia] – Simon Standage (tracks: 4 to 9, 13)
- Orchestra – The City Of London Sinfonia* (tracks: 4 to 9, 13)
- Organ – John Scott (10) (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Producer [Recording] – Jillian White
- Timpani, Percussion – Eric Allen (tracks: 1 to 3), Gary Kettel (tracks: 1 to 3)
On CD: Made in England.
Tracks 1 to 4, 6, 9, 10 published by Oxford University Press.
Track 11 published by Hinshaw Music, Inc.
Tracks 5, 8, 11, 13 published by Hinshaw Music, Inc. (in USA), Oxford University Press (in all other countries).
Track 7 published by Hinshaw Music, Inc. (in USA), RSCM Publications (in all other countries).
Tracks 1 to 3 lyrics from the Ordinary of the Mass; translation from the Book of Common Prayer, 1662.
Track 4 lyrics from Psalm 47, vv. 1-7.
Track 6 lyrics from Psalm 23.
Track 7 lyrics adapted from an old Gaelic rune.
Track 8 lyrics slightly altered.
Track 9 lyrics from Psalm 150, with antiphon.
Track 10 lyrics from the Sarum Primer, 1545.
Track 11 lyrics from Preces Privatae.
Track 12 from Saint Patrick's Breastplate, 5th Cent.
Track 13 from Numbers 6, v.24.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 40888 01002 9
- Matrix / Runout (Inner Ring): 1232 COLCD 100
- Matrix / Runout (Complete Inner Ring): 1232 COLCD 100 x 1:0 IFPI LI29 nimbus IFPI LI29 ifpi 2311
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LI29
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 2311
- Rights Society: MCPS