|Why Call It Anything|
|1-5||Truth Isn't Truth Anymore||6:20|
|1-8||Music In The Womb||4:37|
|1-9||Miracles And Wonders||9:14|
|1-10||Are You Still There?||3:06|
|Live At The Academy|
|2-1||A Person Isn't Safe Anywhere These Days||5:40|
|2-9||Up The Down Escalator||4:06|
|2-10||Miracles And Wonders||5:03|
- Copyright (c) – The Chameleons
- Copyright (c) – Blue Apple Music
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – EMI Music
- Recorded At – Chapel Studios
- Recorded At – Arc Studios, Bath
- Recorded At – Woodbine Studios
- Recorded At – Manchester Academy
- Remastered At – Lowland Masters
- Made By – www.keyproduction.co.uk
- Artwork – Reg Smithies
- Engineer – Ewan Davies (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10), John Rivers* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Engineer [Front Of House Sound] – John Delf (tracks: 2-1 to 2-13)
- Lyrics By [Additional] – Kwasi Asante (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Mastered By [Originally] – John Rivers* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Mixed By – David M Allen* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10), John Rivers* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Photography By – Tony Skinkis
- Producer – David M Allen* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10), The Chameleons (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Recorded By [Assisted By] – Ollie King (tracks: 2-1 to 2-13)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Alan Leach (tracks: 2-1 to 2-13)
- Remastered By – Nigel Palmer
- Vocals [Additional], Percussion [Additional] – Kwasi Asante
- Written-By – Fielding*, Lever*, Burgess*, Smithies*
Collectors edition containing bonus Live At The Academy CD
Comes in a transparent 2CD jewel case.
[Disc 1: Why Call It Anything]
Recorded at Chapel Studios, Arc Studios and Woodbine Studios from September 2000 to May 2001.
All tracks copyright control.
[Disc 2: Live at the Academy]
Recorded at Manchester Academy August 2001.
Mixed at Studio Seven.
Tracks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9, 12, 13 published by EMI Music.
Tracks 3, 4, 7, 8, 10, 11 copyright control.
Re-mastered Spring 2013 at Lowland Masters.
The copyright in these sound recordings is owned by
The Chameleons and Blue Apple Music © 2013.
The durations are not listed on the release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 024545 664423
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): www.keyproduction.co.uk BAMCD09WICACD1 01
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): www.keyproduction.co.uk BAMCD09WICACD2 01
- Mastering SID Code (Both CD's): IFPI LY34
- Mould SID Code (Both CD's): IFPI AEW42
Other Versions (4 of 4) View All
|ARTFULCD39||The Chameleons||Why Call It Anything (CD, Album)||Artful Records, Universal||ARTFULCD39||UK||2001||Sell This Version|
|CLP 1195-2, CLP 11952||The Chameleons UK*||Why Call It Anything (CD, Album)||Cleopatra, Cleopatra||CLP 1195-2, CLP 11952||US||2002||Sell This Version|
|none||The Chameleons||Why Call It Anything (CDr, Album, Promo)||Artful Records||none||UK||2001||Sell This Version|
|none||The Chameleons||Why Call It Anything (CDr, Album, RE)||Not On Label||none||UK||2006||Sell This Version|