Tracklist Hide Credits
Bass [Dirty Bass] – Seggs*
|A2||In Dust We Trust|
|B1||Song To The Siren|
|B2||Three Little Birdies Down Beats|
|B3||Fuck Up Beats|
|C1||Life Is Sweet
Engineer – Tim HolmesVoice – Tim Burgess
|C2||Playground For A Wedgeless Firm|
|D2||One Too Many Mornings
Engineer – Dan Zamani
Voice – Beth Orton
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Orinoco Studios
- Recorded At – Da Da Studios
- Recorded At – Sabresonic Nightclub
- Edited At – Berwick Street Studios
- Mastered At – The Exchange
- Published By – M62
- Published By – BMG
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Warner/Chappell
- Design – Negativespace
- Edited By, Compiled By – Cheeky Paul
- Engineer – Steve 'Dub' Jones* (tracks: A1 to D1, D3)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Tim Holmes
- Mastered By – Mike*
- Performer [Principal Players], Producer – Ed Simons, Tom Rowlands
- Written-By – Simons*, Trehy* (tracks: D2), Mason* (tracks: D2), Jones* (tracks: C2), Burgess* (tracks: C1), Rowlands*
Released with coloured labels.
Glossy inner sleeves.
A1: contains a sample of Blake Baxter's "Brother's Gonna Work It Out", courtesy of Logic Records.
B1: recorded live at Sabresonic nightclub 1994.
D2: contains a sample of Swallow's "Peekaboo" and "Follow Me Down", courtesy of 4AD Records.
Recorded between August and November 1994 in Orinoco and Da Da studios south London. Edited and compiled at Berwick Street. Mastered at The Exchange.
Published by M62 / BMG / Copyright Control, except C1 published by M62 / BMG / Copyright Control / Warner Chappell.
℗ and © 1995 Virgin Records Limited
On individual track credits C2 is credited to Rowlands / Jones but on the back sleeve it is printed "All tracks written by Rowlands / Simons".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 24384 05401 4
- Label Code: LC 3098
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
- Other (Distribution Code): PM 264
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, stamped): XDUSTLP 1 A-1-1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, stamped): XDUSTLP 1 B-1-1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side C, stamped): XDUSTLP 1 C-1-1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side D, stamped): XDUSTLP 1 D-1-1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, hand-etched): TO ALL TRUE FREESTYLE DJS WHO PLAY FREESTYLE AND FREESTYLE ALONE!
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, hand-etched): HEY BLUE SINGER
- Matrix / Runout (Side C, hand-etched): NOT BEING BAD OR NOTHING, BUT.....
- Matrix / Runout (Side D, hand-etched): HUW IS INNOCENT!
- Matrix / Runout (All sides): MIKE'S - THE EXCHANGE
- Other (Inner sleeve, record 1): (7243 8 40541 1 3)
- Other (Inner sleeve, record 2): (7243 8 40542 1 2)
Other Versions (5 of 54) View All
|XDUSTCD1, 7243 8 40540 2 1||The Chemical Brothers||Exit Planet Dust (CD, Album, Gre)||Freestyle Dust, Virgin||XDUSTCD1, 7243 8 40540 2 1||UK||1995||Sell This Version|
|TOCP-53559, XDUSTCD1, none||The Chemical Brothers||Exit Planet Dust (CD, Album, RE, Gre)||Virgin, EMI Music Japan Inc, Junior Boy's Own, Freestyle Dust||TOCP-53559, XDUSTCD1, none||Japan||2013||Sell This Version|
|7243 8 40540 4 5, 7243 8 40540 2 1||The Chemical Brothers||Exit Planet Dust (Cass, Album)||Virgin, Virgin||7243 8 40540 4 5, 7243 8 40540 2 1||US||1995||Sell This Version|
|7243 8 40540 21, XDUSTCD1||The Chemical Brothers||Exit Planet Dust (CD, Album, RE)||Virgin, Freestyle Dust, Junior Boy's Own||7243 8 40540 21, XDUSTCD1||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|ASW 6157-2||The Chemical Brothers||Exit Planet Dust (CD, Album)||Astralwerks, Junior Boy's Own, Freestyle Dust, Virgin||ASW 6157-2||US||1995||Sell This Version|