Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||The Male Monster From The Id||3:47|
|5||There Is No Harm In Trying||0:39|
|7||Soft Bomb II||1:02|
|9||Song For Randy Newman Etc.||3:02|
|14||There Is No Point In Trying||0:33|
Arranged By [String Arrangement Written By] – Van Dyke ParksBass – Ken WildCello – Larry CorbettConcertmaster – Syd Page*Harp – Gayle LevantViola – Hershel Wise*, Maria Newman, Rick GerdingViolin – Barbra Porter, Bern Garabedian*, Debra Price, Dimitrie Leivici, Izzy Baker*, Joel Derouin, Syd Page*
|17||Soft Bomb III||1:08|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Slash Records
- Copyright (c) – Slash Records
- Marketed By – Barclay
- Marketed By – Metronome Musik GmbH
- Licensed To – London Records 90 Ltd.
- Produced At – Master Control, Burbank
- Recorded At – Master Control, Burbank
- Mixed At – Master Control, Burbank
- Recorded At – Capitol Studios
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Mushroom Publishing
- Art Direction – Jeff Gold, Kim Champagne
- Backing Vocals – Steve Schayer*
- Backing Vocals [Odd], Keyboards [Odd] – Gavin MacKillop
- Bass Guitar, Programmed By [Keyboard Programming], Backing Vocals – Terry Moore
- Design – Kim Champagne
- Drums, Percussion – Mauro Ruby
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Dobro, Slide Guitar, Keyboards, Violin – Peter Holsapple
- Keyboards, Accordion, Backing Vocals – Lisa Mednick
- Lead Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards, Percussion ["Space-Noise Hose" & "Stardust"] – Martin Phillipps
- Mastered By – Brian Gardner
- Photography By [Band Photos] – David Jensen (3)
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Teun Hocks
- Photography By [Orb Photo] – Shigeru Tanaka (2)
- Producer [Assisted By], Recorded By [Assisted By], Mixed By [Assisted By] – Matt Pakucko
- Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Gavin MacKillop
- Songwriter [All Songs Written By] – Martin Phillipps
Strings on track 16 recorded at Capitol Studios, Hollywood, February 7, 1992.
Mastered at Bernie Grundman Mastering, California.
All songs Copyright Control for all territories except Mushroom Publishing for Australasia.
℗ 1992 Slash Records. © 1992 Slash Records.
Marketed in France by Barclay & in Germany by Metronome Musik GmbH.
The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Slash Records & is exclusively licensed to London Records 90 Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 42282 83222 1
- Rights Society: BIEM STEMRA
- Other (Distribution code): BA 900
- Label Code: LC 7654
- Matrix / Runout: 828 322-2 02 / A MADE IN GERMANY
Other Versions (5 of 9) View All
|L30782||The Chills||Soft Bomb (LP, Album, Blu)||Slash, Liberation Records||L30782||Australia||1992||Sell This Version|
|828 322-4||The Chills||Soft Bomb (Cass, Album)||Slash, London Records||828 322-4||Netherlands||1992||Sell This Version|
|C30782||The Chills||Soft Bomb (Cass, Album)||Slash, Liberation Records||C30782||Australia||1992||Sell This Version|
|PRO-CD-5479||The Chills||Soft Bomb (CD, Album, Promo)||Slash, Reprise Records||PRO-CD-5479||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|4/2-26787, 4-26787||The Chills||Soft Bomb (Cass, Album, Promo)||Slash, Reprise Records||4/2-26787, 4-26787||US||1992||Sell This Version|