|A3||I'm So Bored With The U.S.A.||2:24|
|A5||Hate & War||2:04|
|A6||What's My Name||1:40|
|B4||Police & Thieves||6:00|
- Bass – Paul Simonon
- Drums – Tory Crimes
- Guitar, Vocals – Joe Strummer, Mick Jones
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Rocco Macauley
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Kate Simon
- Producer – Micky Foote*
- Written-By – Strummer* (tracks: A1 to B3, B5, B6), Jnr. Murvin* (tracks: B4), K. Levine* (tracks: A6), Lee Perry (tracks: B4), Jones* (tracks: A1 to B3, B5, B6)
© & ℗ 1977 CBS Records
[CBS Logo] is a registered Trademark of CBS Inc.
Shorepak by Shorewood Packaging Co. Ltd., England
'Home Taping Is Killing Music And It's Illegal' anti-copyright infringement campaign by the British Phonographic Industry slogan printed on back cover.
Track titles taken from cover.
A5 listed as "Hate & War" on cover and as "Hate - War" on label.
B6 listed as "Garageland" on cover and as "Garage Land" on label.
This release is almost identical to The Clash and The Clash
However this release only has the white text including "CBS AND CBS INC." at the 6 o'clock position on the B side label and not on the A side label.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Label Code: LC 0149
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): 82000 CBS-32232 A7
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): CBS 32232 B8
- Rights Society: MCPS / BIEM
Other Versions (5 of 157) View All
|CBS 82000, S CBS 82000||The Clash||The Clash (LP, Album)||CBS, CBS||CBS 82000, S CBS 82000||UK||1977||Sell This Version|
|SBP 234994||The Clash||The Clash (LP, Album)||CBS||SBP 234994||Australia||1977||Sell This Version|
|JE 36060, 36060||The Clash||The Clash (LP, Album + 7", Promo)||Epic, Epic||JE 36060, 36060||Canada||1979||Sell This Version|
|40-32232||The Clash||The Clash (Cass, Album, RE)||CBS||40-32232||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|S 82000||The Clash||The Clash (LP, Album)||CBS||S 82000||Spain||1977||Sell This Version|