- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Published By – Songs Of PolyGram International, Inc.
- Published By – Beacon Communications Music Co.
- Published By – Blue Mountain Music Ltd.
- Published By – Mother Music Ltd.
- Published By – Universal International Music B.V.
- Recorded At – Westland Studios
- Recorded At – Tweek Studios
- Recorded At – Bill Schnee Studios
- Recorded At – Joe's Garage, Johannesburg
- Mixed At – MacMan Digital
- Mastered At – Marcussen Mastering
- A&R – Craig Kallman
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Piano, Keyboards – Jim Corr
- Arranged By [Orchestral Arrangements], Performer – Max Surla
- Backing Vocals – Ladysmith Black Mambazo (tracks: 9)
- Bass – Pecka Erkesjo* (tracks: 12)
- Coordinator [Production] – Rob De Groff*
- Design, Art Direction – Stylorouge
- Double Bass [Upright Bass] – John Button* (tracks: 6)
- Drums, Percussion, Backing Vocals, Bodhrán – Caroline Corr
- Engineer – J.B. Arthur* (tracks: 9)
- Guitar [Additional] – Anto Drennan* (tracks: 12), Tim Pierce (tracks: 2, 6, 8)
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Tin Whistle – Andrea Corr
- Management – John Hughes (2)
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Mixed By – Steve MacMillan
- Photography By – Kevin Westenberg
- Piano – Jeff Babko (tracks: 6), Jim McGorman (tracks: 1)
- Producer – Olle Romo
- Programmed By – Olle Romo
- Programmed By [Additional] – John O'Brien
- Programmed By [Pre-production Programming] – Billy Farrell
- Recorded By – Olle Romo, Steve MacMillan, Tim Martin
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Greg French, Rob De Groff*, Ryan Petrie
- Technician [Band] – Bob O'Brien (4)
- Violin, Backing Vocals – Sharon Corr
- Written-By – Bono (tracks: 6), Gavin Friday (tracks: 6), Maurice Seezer (tracks: 6), The Corrs (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 12)
Manufactured in the E.U.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7567-83670-2 1
- Barcode (Scanned): 075678367021
- Label Code: LC 00121
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 & 3): [Warner Logo] 756783670-2 04/04 V01
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): [Warner logo] 756783670-2.2 V01 ZPU
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 & 3): IFPI L012
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L011
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 05Z8
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI QE08
Other Versions (5 of 17) View All
|83670-2||The Corrs||Borrowed Heaven (CD, Album)||Atlantic||83670-2||US||2004||Sell This Version|
|756783670-2||The Corrs||Borrowed Heaven (CD, Album)||Atlantic||756783670-2||Brazil||2004||Sell This Version|
|83670-4||The Corrs||Borrowed Heaven (Cass, Album)||Atlantic Recording Corporation||83670-4||Turkey||2004||Sell This Version|
|none||The Corrs||Borrowed Heaven (CDr, Album, Promo)||WARNER Music Benelux||none||Netherlands||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|OR3613||The Corrs||Borrowed Heaven (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Not On label (The Corrs)||OR3613||Russia||2004||Sell This Version|