|LP-A1||Our Bovine Public||2:18|
|LP-A2||Girls Like Mystery||2:51|
|LP-A5||I'm A Realist||3:05|
|LP-A6||Major's Titling Victory||2:48|
|LP-B2||I've Tried Everything||2:48|
|LP-B3||My Life Flashed Before My Eyes||3:32|
|LP-B6||Shoot The Poets||3:27|
|CD-1||Our Bovine Public|
|CD-2||Girls Like Mystery|
|CD-5||I'm A Realist|
|CD-6||Major's Titling Victory|
|CD-8||I've Tried Everything|
|CD-9||My Life Flashed Before My Eyes|
|CD-12||Shoot The Poets|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Pressed By – GZ Digital Media – 70767E
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Publishing
- Published By – Lazy Eight
- Recorded At – The Warehouse Studio
- Recorded At – Avatar Studios
- Mixed At – Soundtrack Studios
- Mastered At – Alchemy Mastering
- Designed At – Work (3)
- A&R [Warner Bros. Records] – Rachel Howard (2)
- A&R [Wichita Recordings] – Mark Bowen (2), Dick Green*
- Bass, Vocals – Gary John Jarman*
- Design – Rob Crane
- Drums – Ross Anthony Jarman*
- Engineer – David Corcos (tracks: LP-A1 to LP-B3, LP-B5, CD-1 to CD-9, CD-11), Jim Keller (tracks: LP-B4, LP-B6, CD-10, CD-12)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Anthony Ruotolo, Eric Armstrong (2), Erik Mosher*, Sam Koop
- Engineer [Mix Engineer Assistant] – Mike Scielzi, Paul Suarez
- Engineer [Mix Engineer] – John O'Mahony
- Guitar, Vocals – Ryan James Jarman*
- Management [For Fenway Recordings] – Mark Kates
- Management [For Supervision Management Group] – James Sandom
- Mastered By – John Davis (4)
- Mixed By – Andy Wallace
- Photography By [Bellevue] – Bob Taylor (13)
- Photography By [Couch] – Janette Beckman
- Producer – Alex Kapranos
- Written-By – Gary Jarman, Ross Jarman, Ryan Jarman, The Cribs
- Written-By, Featuring – Lee Ranaldo (tracks: LP-B4, CD-10)
All tracks recorded at The Warehouse Studio,
Vancouver, BC, except 'Be Safe' and 'Shoot The Poets' recorded at Avatar, New York, NY.
Mixed at Soundtrack, New York, NY.
Mastered at Alchemy, London.
All tracks written by The Cribs
(Ryan Jarman, Gary Jarman, Ross Jarman)
Chrysalis Music Publishing
except 'Be Safe' (Ryan Jarman, Gary Jarman, Ross Jarman, Lee Ranaldo)
Chrysalis Music Publishing/Lazy Eight BMI
©℗ 2007 Warner Bros. Records Inc. for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside the U.S. excluding the United Kingdom and Ireland. Made in U.S.A.
Lee Ranaldo appears on Be Safe, courtesy of DGC/Geffen Records/Lazy Eight BMI
The catalog number of Wichita is etched into the runout.
Pressed By information is not listed. Information derived from runouts.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 9362 - 49959 - 9 9
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): A1 JD 70767E1/A WEBB 126 LP A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): B1 70767E2/A WEBB 126 LP B
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 15) View All
|WEBB126LP||The Cribs||Men's Needs, Women's Needs, Whatever (LP, Album, Ltd)||Wichita||WEBB126LP||UK||2007||Sell This Version|
|9362-44460-2||The Cribs||Men's Needs, Women's Needs, Whatever (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9362-44460-2||Middle East||2007||Sell This Version|
|WPCR-12639||The Cribs||Men's Needs, Women's Needs, Whatever (CD, Album, Enh)||Warner Bros. Records||WPCR-12639||Japan||2007||Sell This Version|
|WEBB126CDWM||The Cribs||Men's Needs, Women's Needs, Whatever (CD, Album, Copy Prot., Promo)||Wichita||WEBB126CDWM||UK||2007||Sell This Version|
|9362-44460-2||The Cribs||Men's Needs, Women's Needs, Whatever (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9362-44460-2||Europe||2007||Sell This Version|