- Recorded At – Outside Studios
- Mixed At – RAK Studio Three
- Mastered At – The Soundmasters
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Fiction Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Fiction Records Ltd.
- Licensed To – Polydor Ltd. (UK)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polydor Ltd. (UK)
- Copyright (c) – Polydor Ltd. (UK)
- Made By – Sony DADC
- Artwork [Art Produced By, Reissue] – Andy Vella, Parched Art
- Artwork [Art] – Parched Art
- Bass, Keyboards – Simon Gallup
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordination - For Rhino] – Robin Hurley
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordination - For Universal] – Joe Black
- Drums – Boris Williams
- Engineer – David M. Allen, Robert Smith
- Engineer [Assistant At Outside] – Richard Sullivan
- Engineer [Assistant At Rak] – Roy Spong
- Guitar – Porl Thompson
- Instruments [Other Instruments] – Laurence Tolhurst
- Keyboards – Roger O'Donnell
- Mastered By [Final Master Produced By] – Kevin Metcalfe
- Music By – Williams*, Tolhurst*, Thompson*, Smith*, O'Donnell*, Gallup*
- Photography By [Booklet] – Paul Cox (5)
- Producer – David M. Allen, Robert Smith
- Producer [This Re-issue Produced By] – Robert Smith
- Remastered By [Digitally] – RS*
- Research [Tape], Transferred By – Keith Uddin, Robert Smith
- Voice, Guitar, Keyboards – Robert Smith
- Words By – Robert Smith
Recorded at Outside Studios, Berkshire
Mixed at RAK Studio Tree, London
This music has been mixed to be played loud
So turn it up
Re-issued album credits (Album released 2010)
Digitally remastered @Home
Final master produced at The Soundmasters, London
℗ 2010 Fiction Records Ltd. © 2010 Fiction Records Ltd.
The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Fiction Records Ltd. and licensed exclusively to Polydor Ltd (UK).
A Universal Music Company.
Made in the EU.
℗ 2010 Polydor Records Ltd. © 2010 Polydor Records Ltd.
Released in clear jewel case with 8-page booklet and 2-sided picture back tray.
Durations do not appear on the release.
This is a post 2010 reissue.
There's similar release The Cure - Disintegration made by EDC, Germany.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 6 00753 24568 2
- Barcode (Scanned): 600753245682
- Label Code: LC 6444
- Rights Society: BIEM/SABAM
- Matrix / Runout: Sony DADC [Universal logo] 5324568 13 A00
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L553
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 947A
Other Versions (5 of 132) View All
|FIXH 14, 839 353-1||The Cure||Disintegration (LP, Album)||Fiction Records, Fiction Records||FIXH 14, 839 353-1||UK||1989||Sell This Version|
|STARL 5567, 839 353-1||The Cure||Disintegration (LP, Album)||Polydor, Polydor||STARL 5567, 839 353-1||South Africa||1989||Sell This Version|
|E2 60855||The Cure||Disintegration (CD, Album, Club)||Elektra||E2 60855||Canada||1990||Sell This Version|
|600152-2||The Cure||Disintegration (CD, Album)||WEA||600152-2||Australia||1989||Sell This Version|
|839 353-1||The Cure||Disintegration (LP, Album)||Polydor||839 353-1||Colombia||1989||Sell This Version|