- Manufactured By – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Marketed By – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Fiction Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Outside Studios
- Mixed At – RAK Studio Three
- Mastered At – The Soundmasters
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-72643
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-72644
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-72645
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-72646
- Artwork – Parched Art
- Artwork [Producer] – Andy Vella
- Bass, Keyboards – Simon Gallup
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordination For Rhino] – Robin Hurley
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordination For Universal] – Joe Black
- Drums – Boris Williams
- Engineer [Assistant At Outside] – Richard Sullivan
- Engineer [Assistant At Rak] – Roy Spong
- Guitar – Porl Thompson
- Instruments [Other Instrument] – Laurence Tolhurst
- Keyboards – Roger O'Donnell
- Lacquer Cut By – KEV*
- Music By – Williams*, Tolhurst*, Thompson*, Smith*, O'Donnell*, Gallup*
- Producer [Final Master] – Kevin Metcalfe
- Producer [Original Album], Engineer – David M. Allen
- Producer, Compiled By, Remastered By, Research [Tape], Transferred By [Transfer], Producer [Original Album], Engineer – Robert Smith
- Research [Tape], Transferred By [Transfer] – Keith Uddin
- Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards, Words By – Robert Smith
The Cure - Disintegration
2 disc vinyl gatefold compiled by Robert Smith
Digitally remastered from the original master tapes
Complete 12 song album on double vinyl for the first time including printed inner sleeves
This reissue ℗ 2010 Atlantic Recording Corp. © Fiction Records Ltd.
All rights reserved. Manufactured and distributed by Rhino Entertainment Company, a Warner Music Group company.
Printed in U.S.A.
The Cure would like to thanks Keith Uddin, Andy Vella, Daren Butler and Chris White.
UMC would like to thank Sue Armstrong, Sue Black, Johnny Black, Tim Cole, Robin Hurley, Simon Li, Andrew Myers, Emine Rifat and Lutz Stoever, Alex and Kevin at The Soundmasters.
"Homesick" & "Last Dance" featured here for the first time on lp, 1989 LP releases of this album contained 10 tracks only.
Also released in Europe.
Printed inner-sleeves contain lyrics, credits and artwork.
180g Pressing (not included on sleeve but marketed as such).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 8122 79816 9 3
- Barcode (Scanned): 081227981693
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched runout): S-72643 IT'S JUST THE WAY I SMILE...
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched runout): S-72644 YOU SAID KEV
- Matrix / Runout (Side C etched runout): S-72645 HOW THE END... KEV
- Matrix / Runout (Side D etched runout): S-72646 ALWAYS IS
Other Versions (5 of 141) View All
|FIXH 14, 839 353-1||The Cure||Disintegration (LP, Album)||Fiction Records, Fiction Records||FIXH 14, 839 353-1||UK||1989||Sell This Version|
|STARL 5567, 839 353-1||The Cure||Disintegration (LP, Album)||Polydor, Polydor||STARL 5567, 839 353-1||South Africa||1989||Sell This Version|
|E2 60855||The Cure||Disintegration (CD, Album, Club)||Elektra||E2 60855||Canada||1990||Sell This Version|
|600152-2||The Cure||Disintegration (CD, Album)||WEA||600152-2||Australia||1989||Sell This Version|
|839 353-1||The Cure||Disintegration (LP, Album)||Polydor||839 353-1||Colombia||1989||Sell This Version|