Tracklist Hide Credits
Lullaby is taken from the LP "Disintegration"
Marketed. Distributed by Polydor (UK)
Original sound recording made by Fiction Records Ltd
Pub by Fiction Songs Ltd
℗ 1989 Fiction Records Ltd
Durations not written on the release.
Same paper labels as the two limited UK 7" issues : the gatefold FICSG 29 and the clear vinyl FICSP 29.
Parched Art is credited by a tea cup logo on back sleeve.
Some copies may contain the following manufacturing flaws:
- the A side label has failed to press meaning the A side is all plain black.
- the labels were affixed on wrong side.
- the center was post-manufacturing hand-dinked to get a large hole.
Ferret & Spanner sent some copies for promotional purpose with an additional front sticker:
"Release Date 10th April"
Also found with Polydor sticker: "Release Date 10 Apr 1989"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 42287 19907 7
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped A side): FICS 29 A-1U-1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped B side): FICS 29 B-1U-1-1
- Label Code: LC 0309
- Other (Distribution Code): POL 102
Other Versions (5 of 35) View All
|ficvx29, 871-991-1||The Cure||Lullaby (12", Single, Ltd, Num, Pin)||Fiction Records, Fiction Records||ficvx29, 871-991-1||UK||1989||Sell This Version|
|FICSDJ 29||The Cure||Lullaby (7", Single, Promo)||Fiction Records||FICSDJ 29||UK & Europe||1989||Sell This Version|
|871 991-2, FICCD29||The Cure||Lullaby (CD, Single, Car)||Fiction Records, Fiction Records||871 991-2, FICCD29||France||1989||Sell This Version|
|ED 5418||The Cure||Lullaby (12", Single, Promo)||Elektra||ED 5418||US||1989||Sell This Version|
|FICS 29, 871 990-7, 871-990-7||The Cure||Lullaby (7", Single, Sil)||Fiction Records, Fiction Records, Fiction Records||FICS 29, 871 990-7, 871-990-7||UK||1989||Sell This Version|