- Published By – Fiction Songs Ltd.
- Recorded At – RAK Studios
- Mixed At – RAK Studios
- Remastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Designed At – Bold Graphic Design Ltd
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Fiction Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Fiction Records Ltd.
- Licensed To – Polydor Ltd. (UK)
- Record Company – Fiction Records Ltd.
- Made By – EDC, Germany – 51593810
- Bass, Keyboards – Simon Gallup
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordination - For The Cure] – Daryl Bamonte
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordination - For Universal] – Joe Black
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordination, Assisted By - For The Cure] – Daren Butler
- Design [Reissue Designed By - At Bold Design, London] – Julien Potter
- Design [Sleeve Design] – Ben Kelly (2), The Cure
- Drums, Keyboards – Laurence Tolhurst
- Engineer – Mike Nocito, Phil Thornalley, Robert Smith
- Executive-Producer [Executive Production - Reissue] – Robert Smith
- Photography By – Michael Kostiff
- Photography By [Extra Booklet - Reissue] – Undy Vella*, Bunny Lake (4), Henri Clausel, Kerstin Stelter, Philippe Hamon, Simon Gallup
- Producer – Phil Thornalley, The Cure
- Remastered By [Digitally] – Chris Blair
- Voice, Guitar, Keyboards, Cello – Robert Smith
- Written-By – Tolhurst*, Smith*, Gallup*
All songs published by Fiction Songs Ltd
Recorded and mixed at Rak Studio One, London.
Thanks to Chris Parry, Barry Smith (Masks), Nick (Rhino), Hugh (Rak), Arun (Master Room), Joanne (Food) and Ita (Fiction).
Universal would like to thank: Sue Ball, Daryl Bamonte, Daren Butler, Daryl Easlea, David Joseph, Sharon Johnston, Lucy Launder, Julien Potter, James Radice and Paul Reidy.
Original sound recording made by Fiction Records Ltd
Re-issued album credits (Album released 2005)
Digitally remastered at Abbey Road Studios, London.
Reissue designed at Bold Design, London.
℗ 2005 Fiction Records Ltd. © 2005 Fiction Records Ltd.
The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Fiction Records Ltd. and licensed exclusively to Polydor (UK), a Universal Music Company.
Made in the EU
Released in clear jewel case with 8 page booklet and 2-sided picture back tray.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 6 02498 21838 9
- Barcode (Scanned): 602498218389
- Label Code: LC 6444
- Rights Society: BIEM/SABAM
- Matrix / Runout: [UNIVERSAL logo] 9821838 [UNIVERSAL logo] AH05345-01 manufactured by optimal media GmbH
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L975
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9757
Other Versions (5 of 123) View All
|FIXD 7, 2383 639||The Cure||Pornography (LP, Album)||Fiction Records, Fiction Records||FIXD 7, 2383 639||UK||1982||Sell This Version|
|2383 639||The Cure||Pornography (LP, Album, RP)||Polydor, Fiction Records||2383 639||France||1982||Sell This Version|
|FIXD 7||The Cure||Pornography (LP, TP)||Fiction Records Ltd.||FIXD 7||UK||2012||Sell This Version|
|982 183-8||The Cure||Pornography (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Fiction Records, Polydor, Universal||982 183-8||Europe||2005||Sell This Version|
|FI 07 XD P||The Cure||Pornography (LP, Album, Ltd, Unofficial, Gre)||Fiction Records (2), EMI (2)||FI 07 XD P||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|