Tracklist Hide Credits
|The Original Album|
|1-1||One Hundred Years||6:41|
|1-2||A Short Term Effect||4:22|
|1-3||The Hanging Garden||4:34|
|1-6||A Strange Day||5:03|
|Rarities 1981 - 1982|
|2-1||Break (Group Home Demo)||2:11|
|2-2||Demise (Studio Demo)||2:09|
|2-3||Temptation (Studio Demo)||4:00|
|2-4||The Figurehead (Studio Demo)||6:12|
|2-5||The Hanging Garden (Studio Demo)||5:29|
|2-6||One Hundred Years (Studio Demo)||7:00|
|2-7||Airlock: The Soundtrack
Voice [Voices], Noises [Noise], Bass – Simon GallupVoice [Voices], Noises [Noise], Percussion – Laurence TolhurstVoice [Voices], Piano, Synthesizer [Synth], Flute, Bass – Robert Smith
|2-9||A Strange Day (Live)||4:05|
|2-11||All Mine (Live)||2:54|
|2-12||A Short Term Effect (Live)||4:05|
|2-13||Siamese Twins (Live)||6:03|
|2-14||Temptation Two (AKA LGTB) (RS Studio Demo)||3:57|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Fiction Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Warner Strategic Marketing
- Marketed By – Warner Strategic Marketing
- Published By – Fiction Songs Ltd.
- Recorded At – RAK Studio One
- Recorded At – Hammersmith Odeon
- Mixed At – RAK Studio One
- Remastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Designed At – Bold Graphic Design Ltd
- Pressed By – Cinram, Olyphant, PA – Z39736
- Pressed By – Cinram, Olyphant, PA – Z39737
- Bass, Keyboards – Simon Gallup
- Compiled By [This Compilation], Compilation Producer – Robert Smith
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordination For Rhino, Assisted By] – Amanda Smith, Dorothy Stefanski, Kenny Nemes, Reggie Collins
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordination For The Cure, Assisted By] – Daren Butler
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordination For The Cure] – Daryl Bamonte
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordination For Universal] – Joe Black
- Design [Deluxe Edition Designed By] – Julien Potter
- Design [Original Album Sleeve Design] – Ben Kelly (2), The Cure
- Drums, Keyboards – Laurence Tolhurst
- Engineer [Original Album] – Mike Nocito (tracks: 1-1 to 1-8), Phil Thornalley (tracks: 1-1 to 1-8), Robert Smith (tracks: 1-1 to 1-8)
- Liner Notes – Johnny Black
- Photography By [Extra Booklet] – Undy Vella*, Bunny Lake, Henri Clausel, Kerstin Stelter, Philippe Hamon, Simon Gallup
- Photography By [Original Album] – Michael Kostiff
- Producer [Original Album] – Phil Thornalley (tracks: 1-1 to 1-8), The Cure (tracks: 1-1 to 1-8)
- Remastered By [Digitally] – Chris Blair
- Voice, Guitar, Keyboards, Cello – Robert Smith
- Written-By – Tolhurst* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-8, 2-1 to 2-10, 2-12, 2-13), Smith*, Gallup* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-8, 2-1 to 2-10, 2-12, 2-13)
Disc 2 notes:
Track 2-1 - Group Home Instrumental Demo circa 11/81; previously unreleased song.
Tracks 2-2 to 2-6 - Studio Instrumental Demos (2-2 & 2-3) and Studio Demos (2-4 to 2-6) circa 12/81; previously unreleased songs/versions.
Track 2-7 - Studio track circa 3/82; previously unreleased.
Tracks 2-8 to 2-11 - Live in the Hammersmith Odeon circa 5/82; previously unreleased versions except Track 11 (previously available on 'Curiosity' cassette, 1984).
Tracks 2-12 & 2-13 - Live in Brussels circa 6/82; previously unreleased versions.
Track 2-14 - Studio Demo circa 7/82; previously unreleased song.
©2005 Atlantic Record Corp.
℗2005 Fiction Records Ltd. Manufactured & marketed by Warner Strategic Marketing, a Warner Music Group Company. Printed in U.S.A.
Some copies contain a sticker with:
2-CD compiled by Robert Smith
Digitally remastered from the original master tapes
Features 5 previously unreleased songs and 14 tracks on CD for the very first time
Deluxe Package contains a 20-page booklet including sleevenotes and lyrics with rare and previously unseen photographs
Recorded and mixed at RAK Studio One, London
Original Sound recording made by Fiction Records Ltd.
Deluxe Edition Designed at Bold Design, London
Digitally remastered at Abbey Road Studios, London
Released in a 4-panel fold-out digipak housed in a cardboard slipcase with a 20-page booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 8122 74684 2 2
- Barcode (Scanned): 081227468422
- Matrix / Runout (CD1, Variant 1): Z39736 3 R2 74684-2.1 01 M1S4
- Matrix / Runout (CD1, Variants 2 & 3): Z39736 3 R2 74684-2.1 01 M1S2
- Matrix / Runout (CD2, Variant 1): Z39736 3 R2 74684-2.2 01 M1S4
- Matrix / Runout (CD2, Variant 2): Z39737 3 R2 74684-2.2 01 M1S2
- Matrix / Runout (CD3, Variant 3): Z39737 3 R2 74684-2.2 01 M1S3
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L909
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 2U3X
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 2U3Y
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 2U7N
Other Versions (5 of 123) View All
|FIXD 7, 2383 639||The Cure||Pornography (LP, Album)||Fiction Records, Fiction Records||FIXD 7, 2383 639||UK||1982||Sell This Version|
|2383 639||The Cure||Pornography (LP, Album, RP)||Polydor, Fiction Records||2383 639||France||1982||Sell This Version|
|FIXD 7||The Cure||Pornography (LP, TP)||Fiction Records Ltd.||FIXD 7||UK||2012||Sell This Version|
|982 183-8||The Cure||Pornography (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Fiction Records, Polydor, Universal||982 183-8||Europe||2005||Sell This Version|
|FI 07 XD P||The Cure||Pornography (LP, Album, Ltd, Unofficial, Gre)||Fiction Records (2), EMI (2)||FI 07 XD P||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|