- Published By – Fiction Songs Ltd.
- Recorded At – Morgan Studios
- Remastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Designed At – Bold Graphic Design Ltd
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Fiction Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Fiction Records Ltd.
- Licensed To – Polydor Ltd. (UK)
- Record Company – Fiction Records Ltd.
- Made By – EDC, Germany – 51593804
- Artwork [Cover Art] – Bill Smith (19), The Cure
- Bass – Simon Gallup
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordination - For The Cure - Assisted By, Reissue] – Daren Butler
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordination - For The Cure, Reissue] – Daryl Bamonte
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordination - For Universal, Reissue] – Joe Black
- Design [Reissue Designed By] – Julien Potter
- Drums – Laurence Tolhurst
- Engineer – Mike Dutton, Mike Hedges
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Andrew Warwick, Nigel Green
- Executive-Producer [Executive Production - Reissue] – Robert Smith
- Keyboards – Matthieu Hartley
- Photography By – Andrew Douglas
- Photography By [Booklet, Reissue] – Bob King (4), Bunny Lake (4), Denis O'Regan, Ebet Roberts, John Taw, Robert Smith, Scott Gabor, Simon Gallup
- Producer – Mike Hedges, Robert Smith
- Producer [Assisted By - And] – Laurence*, Matthieu*, Simon*
- Producer [Assisted By] – Chris Parry
- Remastered By [Digitally] – Chris Blair
- Vocals, Guitar, Violin – Robert Smith
- Written-By [All Titles] – Tolhurst*, Hartley*, Smith*, Gallup*
Original album credits (Album released 1980)
All songs published by Fiction Songs Ltd
Recorded at Morgan Studio One, London
Original sound recording made by Fiction Records Ltd
Re-issued album credits (Album released 2005)
Digitally remastered at Abbey Road Studios, London.
Reissue designed at Bold Design, London
℗ 2005 Fiction Records Ltd. © 2005 Fiction Records Ltd.
The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Fiction Records Ltd and licensed exclusively to Polydor Ltd (UK). A Universal Music Company.
Made in the EU.
Released in clear jewel case with 8 page booklet and 2-sided picture back tray.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 6 02498 21832 7
- Barcode (Scanned): 602498218327
- Label Code: LC 6444
- Rights Society: BIEM/SABAM
- Matrix / Runout: [4x'UNIVERSAL' logo] 06024 982 183-2 03 + 51593804
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LV27
- Matrix / Runout (Mould Ring, Variant 4): MADE IN GERMANY BY EDC J
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0132
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0114
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 0139
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 0112
Other Versions (5 of 121) View All
|FIX 004, 2383 574||The Cure||Seventeen Seconds (LP, Album, Tex)||Fiction Records, Polydor||FIX 004, 2383 574||UK||1980||Sell This Version|
|35101-25||The Cure||Seventeen Seconds (LP, Album, Promo, RE)||Vap||35101-25||Japan||1983||Sell This Version|
|none||The Cure||Seventeen Seconds (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Fiction Records||none||Italy||2016||Sell This Version|
|2383 574||The Cure||Seventeen Seconds (LP, Album)||Polydor, Fiction Records||2383 574||France||1980||Sell This Version|
|900358||The Cure||Seventeen Seconds (2xLP, Dlx, RE, RM, 180)||Vinyl Lovers||900358||Europe||2008||Sell This Version|