|1||Killing An Arab||2:22|
|2||10:15 Saturday Night||3:39|
|3||Boys Don't Cry||2:35|
|4||Jumping Someone Else's Train||2:56|
|6||Play For Today||3:39|
|10||The Hanging Garden||4:22|
|11||Let's Go To Bed||3:34|
|15||In Between Days||2:57|
|16||Close To Me||3:41|
|17||A Night Like This||4:10|
- Bass – Dempsey* (tracks: 1 to 4), Thornalley* (tracks: 13), Gallup* (tracks: 5 to 10, 15 to 17)
- Bass, Violin – Smith* (tracks: 14)
- Design, Artwork – Parched Art
- Drums – Anderson* (tracks: 13,14), Williams* (tracks: 15 to 17), Tolhurst* (tracks: 1 to 10), Goulding* (tracks: 11)
- Keyboards – Tolhurst* (tracks: 11 to 17), Hartley* (tracks: 5, 6), Thompson* (tracks: 15 to 17), Smith* (tracks: 9 to 13)
- Performer – The Cure
- Producer – Parry* (tracks: 1 to 4, 11, 13, 14), Allen* (tracks: 14 to 17), Hedges* (tracks: 5 to 9), Thornalley* (tracks: 10, 13), Smith* (tracks: 5 to 9, 13 to 17), Nye* (tracks: 12), The Cure (tracks: 10)
- Sequenced By – Tolhurst* (tracks: 12)
- Voice, Guitar – Smith*
- Written-By – Tolhurst* (tracks: 1 to 12, 14), Hartley* (tracks: 5, 6), Dempsey* (tracks: 1 to 4), Smith*, Gallup* (tracks: 5 to 10)
This edition has barcodes, unlike The Cure - Staring At The Sea · The Singles.
Issued in a standard jewel case with black CD tray and a 4-page booklet with credits.
Mfd. for BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. under license
Made in U.S.A. by WEA Manufacturing Inc.
℗ 1986 Elektra / Asylum Records
All tracks performed by The Cure
All tracks published by APB Music Co., Ltd.
(Tracks 2, 6, 8, and 17) Available only on Compact Disc
Original sound recording made by Fiction Records
Staring At The Sea The Cure Videos available on Elektra Entertainment
The music on this Compact Disc was originally recorded on analog equipment.
We have attempted to preserve, as closely as possible, the sound of the original recording.
Because of its high resolution, however, the Compact Disc can reveal limitations of the source tape.
℗ © 1986 Elektra / Asylum Records
A Division of Warner Communications, Inc. Printed in U.S.A.
The tea cup logo on inlet means Parched Art as designer.
Total running time 61:58
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7559-60477-2 2
- Barcode (Scanned): 075596047722
- Matrix / Runout: wea mfg. OLYPHANT Y4684 2 60477-2 11 M2S6
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L903
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2U3E
- SPARS Code: AAD
Other Versions (5 of 151) View All
|FIXH 12||The Cure||Standing On A Beach • The Singles (LP, Comp)||Fiction Records||FIXH 12||UK||1986||Sell This Version|
|60477-4, 9 60477-4||The Cure||Standing On A Beach • The Singles (And Unavailable B-Sides) (Cass, Comp, RE, AR,)||Elektra, Elektra||60477-4, 9 60477-4||US||1986||Sell This Version|
|829 239-2, 829239/2||The Cure||Staring At The Sea · The Singles (CD, Comp, RP)||Fiction Records, Fiction Records||829 239-2, 829239/2||UK & Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|829 239-4||The Cure||Standing On A Beach • The Singles (And Unavailable B-Sides) (Cass, Comp)||Fiction Records, Polydor||829 239-4||France||1986||Sell This Version|
|600141-2||The Cure||Standing On A Beach - The Singles (CD, Comp, RE)||WEA, Fiction Records||600141-2||Australia||Unknown||Sell This Version|