|1||Fiends Applaud, The Gore Is Over||3:20|
|3||Nothing But Death||3:00|
|4||Fuel For Hatred||3:52|
- A&R – Rye Paints
- Bass – Xavier Irvine
- Concept By – The Day Everything Became Nothing
- Design, Art Direction, Photography By – Xavier Irvine
- Drums – Martin Evans (2)
- Guest, Vocals – Susi Matovski (tracks: 3)
- Guitar – Dave Hill (6), Dean Engert
- Legal [Representation] – Balls, Balls And Sons
- Lighting – Malfunctioning Strobes Inc.
- Management – Roy Dridden
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Paul Morris (2)
- Producer – Paul Morris (2), The Day Everything Became Nothing
- Recorded By – Paul Morris (2)
- Vocals – Tony Forde (2)
Mixed and mastered at Sublime Studios January 2005.
The final track is a fake live version of 'Mortem' taken from 'Le Mort'.
Track 4 originally performed by Satyricon.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5021456131174