Tracklist Hide Credits
- Artwork – L'Art Pénultième
- Artwork [Cd Sticker] – Mark Ingram (3)
- Computer, Electric Guitar – Vincent Domeyne
- Computer, Recorded By [Field Recordings], Harmonium, Piano, Synthesizer [Monotron], Strings [Darquies], Photography By [Images] – Olivier Prieur
- Liner Notes [Translation] – Aurelie Pigny
- Recorded By – The Dead Mauriacs
Words on Histoires Naturelles - Cut Ups From Chants d’Insectes By A-J. Andrieu & B.
Dumortier (1970) ; File Provided By Rainier
Words & Voices On Images Du Monde Visionnaire By Henry Michaux, Marguerite Duras and
Words & voice On Parapsychologie (Dernière Tentative) recorded During The Final Houdini
Seance, which took place on Saturday, October 31, 1936, 8:30 pm, on the rooftop of the
Knickerbocker Hotel in Hollywood, California. Bess’s final attempt to contact Harry. “La
Creation” is sampled from Atelier de Création Radiophonique. Unidentified voices.
Limited edition of 50 hand-numbered copies.
Packaged in folded paper cover with obi.
The CD is packaged with a 20 page professionally printed loose-leaf book with images and texts. The texts are in French and English.