|2||Deep Sea Diver Song||4:04|
|4||Every Day I Masturbate On A Merican Fag||1:17|
|6||Baby Skeletons And Dogs||2:44|
|7||The Mad Sawmill Of Copenhagen, Germany||1:31|
|8||I Hear Ya Got Religion||6:26|
|10||Blow Bluesy Balloon||3:36|
|11||The Ballad Of Stuffed Trigger||2:54|
|16||Party Of '71||2:59|
|17||D Is For Doorknob||3:51|
|18||Hallowed Be Thy Ween||14:04|
- Cover [Front], Design – Poor Know Graphics*
- Layout – Lisa Robotka
- Performer – B. Tangney*, C. Bobuck*, J. Whitiker*, P. Lithman*, R. Rose*
- Performer [With] – G. Ewart*, G. Whifler*, H. Fox*, H. Flynn*, J. Clem*, J. Kennedy*, P. Eiland*, P. Honeydew*, D. Paulsen*, R. Sheehan*, Zeibak
- Presenter – The Residents
- Remastered By – Christian Loebenstein
Compared to the first “Delta Nudes” release, this version has three additional tracks:
Track 2: Deep Sea Diver Song;
Track 4: Every Day I Masturbate On A Merican Fag;
Track 17: D Is For Doorknob.
Track 7 (The Mad Sawmill Of Copenhagen, Germany) appears as "The Mad Sawmill" on first release.
Notes from release:
"The Residents Presents The Delta Nudes".
"The Delta Nudes were short lived, but managed to rack up an impressive, (if uncredited) collection of recordings. They are best known for: Santa Dog, The Warner Bros. Album, Baby Sex, Live At The Boarding House. Here we have selected their best hissy recordings from these representative releases as well as a few rarely heard scratchy noises. Enjoy."
"These recordings are very old and may contain a great deal of extraneous noise."
p) September 2016
(C) 2016, The Cryptic Corporation
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4013438101177
- Matrix / Runout: 3007802308 R5151 GG231
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LT57
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 7946
- Rights Society: BMI