Tracklist Hide Credits
- Manufactured By – Arista Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Eddy Offord Studio
- Recorded At – The Town House
- Mixed At – Eddy Offord Studio
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Pitman
- Published By – Dregs Music Co.
- Published By – Careers Music, Inc.
- Published By – Soquel Songs
- Bass – Andy West
- Design – Daved Levitan
- Drums – Rod Morgenstein
- Engineer – Chuck Allen
- Engineer [Sound Engineer] – Dave Colvin, Dopp
- Engineer, Producer – Eddy Offord
- Guitar, Producer, Composed By – Steve Morse
- Keyboards – T. Lavitz
- Lighting Director – Jeff Burkhart
- Management – Joel Cherry, Kat Family Management
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Sleeve [Inner Sleeve Photography], Photography By [Inner Sleeve Photography] – Tom Hill (8)
- Stage Manager – Mark Mytrowitz, Microwave (9)
- Violin – Mark O'Connor
Recorded and mixed at the Eddie Offord Studio, Atlanta, Ga. November 1981 - January 1982
Steve Howe was recorded at Townhouse Studio, London, England
Mastered at Sterling Sound, NYC
Den mother - Valma Offord
© ℗ 1982 Arista Records, Inc., 6 West 57th Street, New York, N.Y. 10019
All songs published by Dregs Music Co. (BMI) Administered by Careers Music, Inc. except:
B1 published by Dregs Music Co. (BMI) Administered by Careers Music, Inc./Soquel Songs (ASCAP)
Patrick Simmons appears courtesy of Warner Bros. Records Inc./Elektra Records
Steve Howe appears courtesy of Geffen Records
Crumar, Oberheim Electronics, Rhodes, Castle Instruments, McCannon Research, D'Addario Strings, Rogers Drums, Paiste Cymbals, Aquarian Inc., GHS Strings, Steinberger Design, Fender, Alembic, DiMarzio, Lexicon, LaBella Strings, Syntauri Corporation, Ampeg, Campus Music, Star Cases, Audio Light and Musical, Conquest Sound Products.
Special Thanks to"
Our Families, the Lyndons, Tom Meyers, Joe Phelps and Assoc., GPI Publications, Nike Inc., Dave Gordon, Roy Burns, Woody Moran, Ned Steinberger, Hap Kuffner, Cindy Robillard, John McFadden, Gary Hall, Nancy Fischer, Peter Short, Pyramid Audio, Inc.
Includes black & white custom inner sleeve.
Dave Colvin, A.K.A. "Dopp"
Mark Mytrowitz, A.K.A. "Microwave"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7822-19588-1
- Barcode (String): 0078221958813
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Label): AL 9588 SA
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Label): AL 9588 SB
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Runout, Etched): AL-9588-SA-CP 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Runout, Etched): AL-9588-SB-CP 1
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped, Both Sides): STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Runout, Etched [Stamped], Variant 2): AL•9588• SA-CP1 [STERLING P]
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Runout, Etched [Stamped], Variant 2): AL- 9588- SB - CP1 [P STERLING I]
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 18) View All
|AL 9588||The Dregs*||Industry Standard (LP, Album, CTH)||Arista||AL 9588||US||1982||Sell This Version|
|BVCA-2055, 74321122832||The Dregs*||Industry Standard (CD, Album, RE)||BMG Victor Inc., Arista||BVCA-2055, 74321122832||Japan||1992||Sell This Version|
|AL 8-8130||The Dregs*||Industry Standard (LP, Album)||Arista||AL 8-8130||US||1982||Sell This Version|
|BVCA-7335||The Dregs*||Industry Standard (CD, Album, RE)||Arista||BVCA-7335||Japan||1995||Sell This Version|
|25RS-169||The Dregs*||Industry Standard (LP, Album)||Arista||25RS-169||Japan||1982||Sell This Version|