- Design – Emma Fischer
- Drums, Vocals – Katherina Bornefeld
- Guitar, Guitar [Baritone] – Terrie Hessels
- Guitar, Guitar [Baritone], Photography – Andy Moor (2)
- Mastered By – Bob Weston*
- Mixed By – The Ex
- Photography By – Malgorzata Haduch, Nick Helderman
- Recorded By – Steve Albini
- Trumpet – Roy Paci (tracks: A1, A3)
- Vocals, Guitar, Sampler – Arnold De Boer
Mixed in Andy's room, Amsterdam, June 2010.
Mastered at Chicago Mastering Service, Chicago, July 2010.
'Eoleyo' (track A4) is a Gurago song from Ethiopia (via a Mahmoud Ahmend cassette).
The main riff of 'Maybe I was the Pilot' (track A1) was borrowed and adapted from a song called 'Elosi aberu skipore imaniti abiro' by Ugandan singer and adedeu (harp) player Iganitiyo Ekacholi.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 718752233019
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout - etched): EX-123-A [sideways peace sign] BW100729
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout - etched): EX-123-B [sideways peace sign] BW100729