- Made By – Ariston Music
- Backing Vocals – Buck (20) (tracks: B6), Glen*
- Bass – Gary*
- Composed By – The Exploited (tracks: A1 to A6, B1 to B7), The Vibrators (tracks: A7)
- Design [Inner Sleeve] – Wattie*
- Drums – Danny* (tracks: B2), Steve Roberts (5) (tracks: A1 to A6, B1, B3 to B7)
- Engineer, Producer – Tony Spath
- Guitar – Big John*
- Illustration [Album Cover] – Terry Oakes
- Lead Vocals – Wattie Buchan
- Photography By – Scott Billett
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Mez (7)
- Producer – The Exploited
(Spine variation. Slightly less rich ink of the white font back of sleeve.
Blue background with pen drawing above catalogue number in the top right corner of the back of sleeve.
More richness of the black ink on the labels. Same matrix etchings.
There is also a slight colour variation to the print of the sleeves, but impossible to see without both variations in hand.)
Untitled bonus song (B7), is only mentioned as *Hey You' on the German And Dutch pressings on the labels,
but not mentioned on record labels or back of sleeve.
Stereo 33⅓ RPM
℗ 1982 - S.I.A.E.
Made in Italy by Ariston music
(also printed on picture innersleeve at lower left corner, but in different order)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Etched side A): SEC LP 2001 1L DD
- Matrix / Runout (Etched side B): SEC LP 2001 2L DD 20-5-82
- Rights Society: S.I.A.E.
Other Versions (5 of 56) View All
|SEC 8||The Exploited||Troops Of Tomorrow (LP, Album)||Secret Records (8)||SEC 8||UK||1982||Sell This Version|
|LETV130||The Exploited||Troops Of Tomorrow (LP, Album, RE, Red + LP, Album, RE, Blu)||Let Them Eat Vinyl||LETV130||UK||2014||Sell This Version|
|2473842||The Exploited||Troops Of Tomorrow (LP, Album)||PolyGram||2473842||Greece||1982||Sell This Version|
|TSEC 8||The Exploited||Troops Of Tomorrow (Cass, Album)||Secret Records (8)||TSEC 8||UK||1982||Sell This Version|
|dojo lp 107||The Exploited||Troops Of Tomorrow (LP)||Dojo||dojo lp 107||UK||1996||Sell This Version|